哀 - Aizetsu

"Oh god... What are you doing to me..."

His eyes filled up with apprehension and fear as he saw you slowly approaching him. Your hands that were lurking all over his body made him extremely flustered. He felt helpless watching you getting closer and closer, cornering him against the wall as he let out a soft cry.

"Please... Stop..." The anxiety in his glare grew even more intense. "What are y- "

His eyes widened as he felt you press your lips against his. A rush of blood flooded his cheeks. He found himself completely awestruck by this newfound sensation. It was such a tender feeling, and your lips were so delicate... It made his mind go blank, leaving him completely stupefied.

"..."

"...you liked that?"

His pulse was going absolutely out of control.

"I- I don't... know..." He gulped as he looked away, trying to avoid your stare. "Why are you doing this...?"

You noticed the redness on his cheeks turning brighter as you leaned towards him, his breath getting heavier and heavier. You smirked. It was obvious that he was enjoying it under the disguise, and you were going to make him admit it. He let out a muffled moan as you stole another kiss from his lips. You felt them slightly trembling against yours, making you chuckle as you noticed his body squirming to your touch.

He looked at you hesitantly, completely taken aback by your dominance. Never had he come across a woman like you; and a human at that too. He was used to killing and absorbing them without giving it much of second thought besides from feeling sorry for their suffering. But you... you were something else. He couldn't even sense the slightest bit of dread in you despite being confronted with a literal demon. And the fact that it was actually somehow enjoyable... He found himself thoroughly unable to make any sense out of it all.

"Can you... do that again?"

"Do what?"

"Kiss me."

His voice was so soft it sounded almost like a whisper. There was longing in his tone and you noticed it. As you were leaning towards him, he reached for you too. You couldn't help but smile when you felt his lips shyly moving against yours. A soft moan slipped from his mouth as he felt you gently caressing his cheek with your hand. He held you by your waist and slowly pulled you in closer to him. You didn't resist. The fact that he was getting more and more demanding amused you and you were curious to see just how far he was willing to go.

"Please... More..."

You chuckled.

"More?"

"More..."

His eyes were filled with desire as he got hold of your lips. You kissed him back with a smirk and felt his lips moving eagerly against yours. It was passionate yet delicate; he didn't want it to stop and you could tell it by the way that he was clinging onto your lips with each kiss. You ran your fingers through his hair as he let out a muffled moan, pulling you ever closer to him as he did so.

You slid your hand underneath his collar while untying the knots on his shirt with the other. He hissed a little as he felt your fingers move against his bare skin but didn't resist. You slowly pushed the piece of clothing off of his shoulders.

"Nice body..."

He let out a moan as you teasingly ran your fingers on his abs and chest, his breath getting heavier by the second as he watched you undress him. A smile appeared on your face as you got rid of his shirt, his upper body now completely bare in front of you. You put your hand onto his crotch and felt him throbbing in his pants. He let out a gasp.