01: ★~The Transfer Student~★

It was Kasai Rin VII's first day at Kamome Academy. What a surprise? She was already late for her first day. What a wonderful way to start the year off.. Rin dashed through the halls, trying to find her class before she became officially late. There was still time before the bell rang.

Turning the corner, she collided with someone, knocking herself and the other person to the floor. Looking at the person she had collided with, she was met with the appearance of a green-haired girl.

Rin went to help the green-haired girl up. The green-haired girl moved Rin's hand away, rejecting Rin's help as if it were a way to say no.

"Are you alright?" Rin asked. Afterwards, the green-haired girl got up from the floor.

"Yes, I'm fine," the green-haired girl replied nonchalantly. Rin nodded. The current situation felt awkward.

"My name's Kasai Rin", the dark pink-haired girl introduced herself with a smile. Rin felt awkward if she added "VII" in her introduction, so she left it out.

The green-haired girl stared at Rin for a while. It was a very long awkward silence. To break the silence, Rin asked the girl what her name was.

"Nanamine Sakura."

"Nice to meet you, Nanamine-san!"

After that, the two shared another awkward pause between them.

"Are you new here?" Sakura ended up asking. She knew Rin was new to the school. It was obvious because this is a fanfiction plot we're talking about :]

"Yep! I transferred here from astral high."

Sakura blinked multiple times, staring at Rin. "Never heard of it."

"It's from a different p- country," Rin cut herself off, correcting herself before giving any information about herself. With how much Stelle (mother) told Rin not to give away information easily, it was still hard for her since March (mom) was a blabber-mouth.

Sakura noticed Rin's stutter in her words. Which made Sakura get a sussy feeling about the Transfer Student.

"Were you going to say something else?" Sakura asked bluntly, staring at the pink-haired student with clear distrust in her ORBS (gotta be the average Wattpad writer).

"Nope, not at all!" Rin exclaimed while smiling (sussy tone). The smile wasn't that reassuring. It made Rin seem more sus.

Sakura raised an eyebrow but didn't question it. Was it really that important to know? At some point, the truth would be out.

"You seem lost," Sakura stated bluntly. Yes, that part was obvious. Of course, Rin was lost. She was a transfer student.

Rin nodded. Turns out, Rin was in the same class as Sakura. What a shocker! (plot convenience slay) Who could have guessed that?

Rin walked into the classroom with 4 minutes to spare before she was late. Once the teacher took attendance of the class, he made Rin introduce herself to the class.

"Heyo! I'm Kasai Rin. Can't wait to talk to y'all!" Rin said with her bubbly attitude. As that continued, the rest of the day was listening to boring classes.

'Ugh, I hate sitting in a classroom,' Rin thought during class. By the time it was lunch, she met up with Sakura.

"Nanamine-san!"

Sakura turned to look at Rin with a deadpan expression. She already had a lot to deal with. Now she had a bubbly transfer student around her a lot.

"What do you need?"

"I don't know, I'm just bored a bit," Rin said. She found everything about school boring. The vast universe was more exciting than sitting in a classroom learning about stuff she didn't need to know.

"You do know this school is filled with supernaturals. Why don't you try summoning one?" Sakura said. She was trying to get Rin away from her.

While Rin was tolerable, she didn't want to deal with the energetic girl for longer than she had to. She already had someone in that place.

"Really? Can you tell me about them?" Rin asked excitedly. There was Rin's one hyper fixation for the day. Of course, there would be more coming, but this was the main one.

"Why don't you come visit the broadcasting club? You'll learn more about them there," Sakura said.

Rin tilted her head in confusion. That sounded interesting. Better than whatever they were learning in class.

Rin looked at Sakura impatiently, wanting to hear more about the supernaturals and the Broadcasting Club. Sakura sighed, realizing she wouldn't get rid of Rin so easily, might as well accept it now. Sakura stared at Rin for a few seconds before speaking.

"Alright, fine. I guess I'm your unofficial guide for now."

Rin bounced up and down excitedly, like an excited puppy. That she had convinced Sakura to tolerate her further.

AND END of chapter one~ 

each chapter is a collab between me and Turtlegiyuuu so make sure to go follow them!!

forth wall breaks brought by yours truly!

and that's it for now byeeeeee!!