The Memory of Ivan's Mother

In the night at Robotcity, inside the house, Ivan was sleep peacefully, soon, a dream cloud appear, Ivan himself having relaxing on the boat while look at the the robot dolphins jumping.

"Hehehe! how adowable Dey awe!"Ivan said happily he look up the rainbow on the blue sky. "Man, Da Colowfuw beautifuw wainbow wookz zo zhiny!" Ivan amazed at the rainbow suddenly, this happen, the sky turns grey, the clouds turns black, the rainstorm appear, Ivan woke from relaxing and saw a big wave headen on him and the thunderstorm strikes so loud, Ivan Scream in fear as the wave bounces him up and down, then, he saw his biological father as a shark, who jump up and ready to eat him, not only that, Ivan scream and woke up, it was a nightmare, a robot woman, Fanny comes and turn on the light.

"Ivan? is something wrong, my dear?" Fanny said to Ivan. "Yaz, i having a nightmawe aboud dat ma poppa az a zhawg waz twing to kiww me! and dat iz why." Ivan explain. "Oh, Ivan, i knew this happen, but, i know your biological father abusing you, right?" Fanny said as she kiss his forehead, Ivan lying down his head into his pillow and sleep peacefully, then Fanny turn off the light and close the door.

In the next day, Ivan and his adopted father go to the Robotyard were, Ivan going to see his mother at grave, while holding bouquet.

" Ah! so... that is your biological mother, huh?" Bigweld said to Ivan, "Yas! dat iz ma momma! evew zince when i waz a chiwd, momma abuze ma poppa, den, thew divowce about and poppa abuze me! zo, dat iz why i wevenge on him" Ivan replied and he place a bouquet on his mother's gravestone and start praying "Deaw momma i vewy wove yo zo much, and i wizh yo be happiwy at da heaven, i wiww bwezzed ya fo kindnezz..."

after Ivan finish his pray, He meets Piper, Fender's younger sister. "Well, cutie, at least your mother will be okay." Piper said "Yaz! i wove hew so much!" Ivan said "Well, me and Ivan going to meet his mom, for her anniversary, also, let's go home and have for lunch!" Bigweld said, Before he leave, Ivan kiss his mother's Gravestone, and after that, He, Piper and Bigweld are going go.

R.I.P. Ella Pauline Oilton