End of the Fox's Peace

Pov: Naruto
"Sorry Naruto you fail, and can't become a ninja since this was your third attempt." A man with a scar over his nose said.

Naruto ran out of the school crying as his dreams are crushed, never noticing the girl laying in a patch of grass sleeping.

Pov: Fae
"Hmmmm, why is it so noisy?" A girl with a black Anbu style fox mask beside her asked lazily.

Pov: Fae"Hmmmm, why is it so noisy?" A girl with a black Anbu style fox mask beside her asked lazily

(An this is what the mask looks like and if you wonder what the oc looks like, look at the cover.)

As the girl tries to go back to sleep, an anbu appeared in a whirlwind. "Fox the Hokage has a mission for you." The anbu said then disappeared in the whirlwind he appeared in.

"Uhg the old man really needs to let me get sleep damn slave driver." The young girl said as she put on her mask and vanished like she was never there.

Hokage's Office

"Hey old man you wanted to see me?" A feminine voice asked as she appears out of thin air with a lazy air about her.
"Yes Fox remove your mask this is a long term task for Fae Acedia." The old man said with a air of wisdom around him.
Now you readers might be like who is this old man? Well it's none other then Sarutobi Hirozen(Sorry if I spelt it wrong), Third Hokage of the Village Hidden in Leaves.

The now named Fae removes her anbu mask and lets out a sigh. "Old man what is so important that you are referring to me by name and interrupting my nap time?"
"Hahaha!" The old man couldn't help but laugh.
"Brat your nap time is all the time! I swear you are lazier then a Nara."

Fae just look blankly at the village leader.

"Fine down to business." The old man let out a sigh. "As you most likely know the village Jingerichi(Sorry if spelled wrong) didn't pass this years exam and that was his third attempt. So sense we will be having odd amount of graduates you will be placed on a team composed of Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, with Kakashi Hatake as leader. You will meet the team at the academy after lunch today."

Fae sighed. "Fine, I'd be there... eventually." Fae said the last part in a whisper.

"No you will be there on time and if you aren't I'll make sure your team gets the Tora mission every time it's available." The wise Hokage said with that grandfatherly smile.

Fae said nothing and just left them the ninja academy.

Walking into the academy, Fae saw the secretary and asked lazily. "So where are the graduates held up?"
The secretary looked up and saw the lazy girl. "They are in room 301."

Fae nodded and walked up to the third floor and stopped infront of the door. "We'll here goes nothing." Fae said to herself as she opened the door and went straight to the back of the class to have a short nap. But before she could get to her seat a boy with red marks on both cheeks stopped infront of her. "Hey babe how about you..." he was ignores and fae pushed him to the side and went to her seat and immediately went to sleep.

The next thing she knew, she was being shaken awake. "Hey wake up, sensei wants us to meet him on the roof." A high pitched feminine voice said.

"Ugh fine I'll get up. Just stop shaking me." Fae said as she begin to stand up then disappeared into thin air.
A few minutes later after she made it to the roof the annoyingly persistent girl enter from the roof entrance.

"So since we are all here let's do introductions. I'm Kakashi Hatake and that's all I feel like sharing. You next pinky.

(A/N if you want to see/know what Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi look like and their goals just look them up on Google or watch the anime Naruto.)

"What about you?" Kakshi asked as he looked to the lazy girl.

"Hey I am Fae Acedia, I like sleeping, and watching the stars in the night sky, I hate when someone wakes me up for nothing so if you aren't dying then let me sleep, my goal is to sleep my life away if I can get away with it." Fae said as she leaned back and started sleeping again as Kakashi just shook his head in amusement.