fundy's jealously [21]

QUACKITY POV:

"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I slammed my fists onto the glass table, making a couple papers and items fall off my office desk.

we were at a meeting with purpled, slime, fundy and tubbo. it couldn't be anymore humiliating.

"a-are we still talking about dream?-" fundy asked hesitantly, and I gave him a glare, in which he quickly shrank back into his seat. The events from last night with wilbur replayed in his mind a million times, thanks to him. Quackity had been cranky and furious all morning. not that he wasn't already everyday.

FLASHBACK

"how soothing, kudos to you for calling me handsome though, i think your rather disgusting too." and with a whip of his trench coat, he'd left.

END OF FLASHBACK

who the fuck did wilbur think he was? god his shit was confusing as hell.

the others seem to had forgotten about quackity's humiliating lash out, and had been caught up with the drama about dream. Guess it wouldn't hurt to talk about it too. Get my mind off that son of a bitch.

I raised a hand, stopping all conversation "look. I think we should go to phils' i mean, his village is fucking huge, plus tommys there." I said to them, and they nodded in agreement

"slime, hate to ask this of you, do you mind taking care of las nevadas for awhile?" i asked him, and he blinked a few times and then smiled "sure no problem quackity from las nevadas!"

i sighed, that boy still hadn't stopped calling him that, even when I told him around 50 times to call me alex.

"im actually gonna stay behind too." purpled spoke up "i want to work on my ufo.." he said quietly

i nodded and gave him permission to, while tubbo and fundy both agreed to go with me, after all. wilbur wasn't there.

"alright, fundy, tubbo, we're leaving in the morning tomorrow, no time to waste. purpled, slime, if anything happens, contact me immediately." I ordered, and each of them left, until there was only one.

fundy.

"didn't i make myself clear?" i said to him, clearly a bit annoyed by now, quackity hated it when people didn't do what he said.

"l- can I talk to you?" I raised an eyebrow and he panicked "i know we're not on the best of terms! but please. I really do need to talk to you." he practically begged

I sighed and nodded silently, he gave me a hopeful expression and we sat at the round rable, where I usually held my meetings with the members.

"did something happen between you and um- my da- wilbur." he stuttered the last part, grunting while saying his dad's name.

"he's just annoying, but that's just him usually. I swear, its okay fundy. I don't give a fuck about him, if that cheers you up." I laughed pitifully, wilbur had been a total asshole and terrible father to fundy anyways, he deserved it.

he chuckled a bit but gave me a sad expression "I saw him with this- this- little girl that looked oddly like him! She had curly brown hair- circular glasses and a nice yellow spring uniform! she looked so much like him.. so I- i thought you'd know about it." he rambled on, he sniffled between his words and coughed a bit.

I felt sudden pity for the boy, he knew that feeling. Fundy felt like he was being replaced. By his own father. "Fundy- I understand. But may I ask? Why did you ask me this?" I questioned him, giving him a raised eyebrow

his brows furrowed and he sobbed "I- you- I saw you two kissing yesterday. I just- I don't know quackity. I'm so sorry." he got up to leave but I stood up and shouted "Fundy. It's not what you think it was." I gave him a serious tone.