[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 2]

[America's pov]

"Son of a bitch!!!!" I yelled as i found out that the fucking Russians has
???s land!!! I can't fucking loose this war!!!! "What are you idiots doing there?! Don't just stand there agh!!! For gods sakes move people!!!!! This isn't 2033 anymore!!!" I shouted at my commanders...... To move there asses cuz it's ain't going to move itself..... "Where the hell is the fucking president!?!?!" I asked my assistants.....

There was a wave of silence then... I realized.... "No...... HE ISN'T WITH HIS MISTRESSES!!!?! OR ISN'T HE?!!!!..... ANSWER ME GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!" i yelled...... I swear his lie will slip sooner enough..... To his Wife......... hoooooh I'll pay someone to see it.....

"I need see him..... Immediately!!!!" I shouted at my assistant that was quick to bring me too him "you little shit........" I said to him.... I saw three mistresses in his desk "I'll kill you..... WHILE OUR COUNTRY IS AT WAR AND OUR BOYS FIGHTING AT THIS HORRIBLE WAR YOUR HERE TRYING TO IMPREGNANT ONE OF YOUR MISTRESSES!!!!!!! FOR ONCE THINK!!!!!!" I shouted at him....

I sighed disappointmently i really thought he'll be able to figure out a stop to this war........ but instead he is here trying to impregnate his mistresses... I'm truly disappointed.... None of my hard work deserves to be wasted to someone idiot that doesn't know how to cook or clean..... What an idiot.... His cheating on her wife that is 10× more better than him....

"John..... Please fucking put your underwear on!!!!!! Jesus...." i said, I'm disgusted with his nature.... "Whatever this what would you do if Philippines was your boyfriend" john said, did..... He mentioned...... Philip? My vision started to go red my face was all black.... My eyes we're wide... At this point there was no point of wearing a sunglasses..... When you're pissed off.... Took his collarbone "Listen here deepshit..... i would never do that to him..... Maybe i hurt him but that's doesn't make me a lying cheater......" I said, in my deadly voice, i let him go he fell straight on the floor landing in his butt....

He deserves it.... I slowly left the room as i walk back to my office i started to think about the things i did to Philip.... I was a monster..... A horrible one...

I still felt bad for the things i did.... I didn't want to hurt him.... But i know it's already too late to apologize to him......

"I'm sorry Philip....." I apologized quitely..... It's too late to apologize.....

[Philippines's pov]

As mary left us to talk to each other.... I first said "why are you laughing about? Is a war...... People perished....why do you get to laugh about it? Don't tell me your laughing cuz of the Americans losing.... You do remember that it wasn't his fault that his horrible war happened....." I said...
He stopped laughing then.... A strong silence between us we're created...

Then he spoke up.... "Have you given the thought of them killing the planet?" He said, i lifted my head... "No i haven't...." I said, he was right i really haven't given the fact they might kill the planet.... Then i said...

".......We're doomed......"

______________________________________
ˢᵒ ʸᵉᵃʰ ᴵ'ˡˡ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵗᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

Good night~ ;)