✵Chapter 7: It's Gonna Be Okay✵

Aya had a hard time holding in the anger that she felt. Not only had she allowed herself to get captured by these demons, But she got her sister and two of her friends captured along with her.

All she could do at that moment was wait, Watch, And listen. The Metkayina warriors had stopped in the water a ways away. Aya questioned what they were doing.

The Avatar man, who looked to be the boss, ripped the speaker thing from Lo'ak and spoke into it. It must have went to Jake somehow. And Aya was correct.

"Jake, Tell your friends to stand down" The Avatar in charge spoke through it. "You want your kids back, You come out alone" He suddenly pulled out his weapon. "You know better than to test my resolve." And pointed the gun to Lo'ak's head.

"No!" Aya yelled, tugging on her binds. "Lo'ak! No!" Tsireya had said as well. Two Avatars contained Aya and Tsireya from moving anymore. "I took you under my wing, Jake" Boss man continued. "You betrayed me, You killed your own, Good men, Good women, I will not hesitate to execute your kid."

This man's voice startled Aya, She was nervous and afraid of what was going to happen. Everything seemed to stand still as nothing happened, no one moved, Until boss man spoke once more. "Offers fixin' to expire, What's it gonna be?"

Aya hadn't heard the other end but she could tell something went through because Jake had started swimming forwards towards them. "Easy shot" an Avatar spoke, with his weapon raised but Boss man lowered his weapon. "You hit him now, They attack, Wait till he's on board."

Aya snarled slowly as she could only sit there and watch as Jake slowly made his way forwards. The tension rose as everyone had gone quiet. But what Aya wasn't expecting was something to suddenly burst out of the water as Payakan surfaced, ready to land on the ship. "Payakan!" Tuk yelled with excitement.

Aya waited for the impact of Payakan's massive body as it finally collided with the ships surface, crushing a few sky people. Payakan flipped around, pushing sky people off the ship as they shot at him.

A sky person got near Aya and the others, shooting at Payakan which angered Lo'ak. "Brother!" Lo'ak kicked the robots legs causing the sky person to stumble forwards, only to be crushed by Payakans flipper. Aya shuddered but this was no time to be afraid of death.

Aya tried again with her binds as caos continued to accure from Payakan and the sky people. Aya noticed a ship with a large harpoon of sorts, she quickly turned to Payakan. "Payakan! Harpoon!" Aya yelled. She was hoping he got the message.

And Payakan had as he lowered his head forwards, causing the harpoon to slide against his head armor and behind him on the ship as it exploded. Payakan bellowed loudly before plunging back into the ocean but not before hitting a crane with his tail, breaking it completly.

Aya turned to the ocean at the sound of yells and yelps as her parents, Jake, And the others came full force towards the ship. "Open fire!" An Avatar said before they had fired towards Jake and the others before they quickly dived under, barely escaping the bullets.

"Sully's imbound, I want eyes on!" Boss man spoke before walking off and onto his Ikran. Aya took this chance to see if she had anything she could use to cut her binds. "Come on! Come on!" She whispered angrily as she tugged against the railing.

Aya wanted to be out there, helping the others but she was tied up. She felt useless. The boat had suddenly shuddered as Payakan whipped a boat up towards the gears, causing a huge explosion. Aya tried again with her binds but was shoved back slightly as the ship started moving forwards.

Tuk yelled in horror and Aya panicked as she saw the rocks ahead of them as they got closer and closer. Aya held on for dear life, trying to keep steady as they went over the rocks, flying high in the air for only a few seconds before falling back down to the oceans surface with a bang.