Moved Away

It was starting to get dark outside, but the moving truck had arrived a few hours earlier and Sunny still had quite a lot of unpacking to do. These past few days have left him extremely depressed after moving away from Faraway Town. Despite only reconnecting with his friends for a measly 3 days, he still missed them a lot. That short amount of time made him realize how much he was going to miss them once he moved. His feeling of depression had really slowed him down while unpacking. The only reason he was even bothering with it right now was because his mom had asked him to. He has a hard time saying no to her.
Another hour had passed, and Sunny's mom had stopped by his room and told him he should finish unpacking tomorrow, as it was already 11:00 P.M.. He listened to her and started to set the rest of his boxes to the corner of his new room. Thankfully his mom had helped put his bed together as soon as the moving truck arrived, so he wouldn't have to be sleeping on the floor again. As much as he missed Faraway, he had to admit that this new place wasn't horrible. He had a spacious room with grey wooden flooring and a window looking out on the city road. While it was really nice, he didn't enjoy how loud it was. It made him a bit anxious and kept him up at night. His mom had ordered him noise canceling headphones for when it gets to be too much. His mom had always been there for him, and Sunny appreciated it. Although, he's still a little resentful that she made him move away.
Sunny finished moving the boxes to the corner and started getting ready for bed. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, then headed back to his room to get changed into pajamas. Once he had gotten dressed, he grabbed pills from his night stand and gulped them down. His mom gave them the pills to help him sleep, although he's not sure they're helping. She didn't want to give him melatonin because she's afraid of him taking it too often, so she gave him herbal based pills that are supposed to be "all-natural". Sunny isn't sure they actually do anything, but he still takes them just because his mom asks him to.
As Sunny gets in bed, he moves slowly; his back was in a lot of pain after unpacking for so long. He tucks himself in and slowly drifts off, thinking of his friends in Faraway Town.
- A Few Days Later -
Over the next few days, Sunny works on unpacking and helping his mom decorate the house. She's been working on making new flower arrangements, as she couldn't take the ones she made at their old house. The only flower arrangements she kept were the ones that Mari had made. It still made Sunny sad to look at.
Sunny's mom had talked about school starting in a month, and even though it was online he was still anxious to start. He had online classes in Faraway Town, but he severely neglected them. He would have to do a lot of school just to catch up. He was also worried that school would interfere with them being able to visit his friends, which Sunny's mom had told him they would do. He told his mom his concern and she promised they would still have time to visit Faraway.
Time flew by quickly, as Sunny's only entertainment was chores and sleeping. About two weeks had passed since they first moved here, and yet it only felt like a few days to him. His day went on with the same routine as normal. He did the dishes, took out the trash, helped his mom cook, and cleaned up his room. After that, he went to bed for the night.
- The Next Day -
Sunny wakes up to his mom standing next to his bed, lightly shaking him to wake him up. "Wake up Sunny! Mommy has a surprise for you today". She says with a warm, big smile on her face. He rubs his eyes and mumbles, "What is it...?" His speaks quietly with a raspy voice caused by him still being tired. His mom opens his curtains as she explains, "Well, I've talked it over with my boss and he's giving me a 15 day vacation period. Isn't that great?" Sunny sits up and yawns, "Where are we going?" Sunny's mom leaves the room for a second and comes back carrying a suit case. "That's the surprise, silly." She chuckles to herself. "Make sure to pack everything today. We're leaving tomorrow morning. Oh!" She exclaims and hands a piece of paper to Sunny. "I made a checklist of everything you need to take. Don't forget anything!" She walks off, still having a big smile on her face. She always takes good care of him.
    Sunny was a little anxious about this trip as he's never been very fond of surprises. However, he was sure his mom was going to make it enjoyable for him. He looked at his mother's checklist she made for him.

𝒮𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎'𝓈 𝒞𝒽ℯ𝒸𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉:
☐ 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝟻 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 (𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊!)
☐ 𝙰𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝟸 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜
☐ 𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝/𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚎
☐ 𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑
☐ 𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎
☐ 𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚠𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
☐ 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚜
☐ 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚘/𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛
☐ 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜
☐ 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜
☐ 𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚒-𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜
☐ 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜
☐ 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚝
☐ 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙿.𝚂. 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙! 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

    Mom had all of his necessities, as well as a badly drawn face on the checklist. He was confused about the swimming trunks, though. She knows he doesn't enjoy water. Either way, he doesn't own a pair anyways. Sunny grabs the suit case his mom brought into the room and unzips it. It doesn't look big enough for 15 days, but he'll make it work. He starts grabbing clothes and stuffing them into his bag, as well as his shoes and headphones. He didn't see the need to bring any of his pills aside from the sleeping ones. He never actually takes the pills, but decided to stuff them in his bag anyway. After he's done with that, he heads to the bathroom to grab a few more things, such as his deodorant, tooth brush and everything else. He headed downstairs to grab Mewo's food and filled her entire bowl with it. She gave him a curious look and started munching on her food already. He did the same with her water bowl. While doing this, he saw his mom downstairs and decided to tell her that he didn't have any swimming trunks. "Oh, that's okay sweetie. We'll get some on the way there. I know you don't like swimming, but it'll be good to have swimwear just in case!" Sunny nods and walks back up to his room where he continues packing everything. Just doing that had wore him out a lot, so once he finished he decided to get some sleep.