Panic Attack.

ONE-SHOT

○ Panic Attack. ○

TW - implied self-harm. Blood. Self-doubt

Blood. I can't breathe. Why did I do this? My head is spinning. I can't see straight. I feel like throwing up. I feel dizzy. Can I touch my face? It's covered by my tears. Fuck. Why does this happen when I'm at Mr. Stark's. Ugh. I can't breathe. The blood. Aunt May and Ben. The pool of blood around them. It looks so similar. Am I dying? I can't. I can't breathe. It's so hard to stand.

"Mr. Parker, it seems you are bleeding and currently experiencing a panic attack. Do you want me to contact Mr. Stark?" FRIDAY's voice was ringing in my ears. "N-no, I'm fine, FRI.. DAY," I could barely say FRIDAY. "I'm sorry, Mr. Parker, but Mr. Stark has already been informed and is currently running down the hall," FRIDAY says that and I begin to panic, making my panic attack worse. Shit, I don't want him to see me like this.

Why am I so weak.

Why are you so weak, Peter? How would Mr. Stark react to this? You're already a burden. Don't make it worse.

You-You're right..

Of course I am. I always know what you need to hear. I'm the good person here. I always am.

Tell me. Does Mr. Stark hate me?

What type of question is that? Of course he doesn't. He only took you in cause you are Spider-man. He doesn't care about Peter Parker. You're just a poor orphan.

What if I wasn't Spider-man..

You would be dead already! Mr. Stark would have never taken you in. You're just a burden, Peter. Who would want you? Just accept the darkness. Go to sleep.

Yeah.. I should go to sle-

"-In, breath out, breath in, and breath out," is that Mr. Stark? "Peter, focus on my voice. Please focus on me," it is Mr. Stark. Why is he trying to help me? The burden. "Pete, you here with me?" He had a soft voice to not overload my senses. I nod. Wait, he saw the cuts. He knows. I can't do this. "I'm sorry," It came out muffled. I had my knees hidden in my chest and my arms wrapped over my legs. "Why are you sorry, kid?" He sounded sad. No, he can't be sad. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I lied. I did mean to. Ben and May are dead because of me. I deserve pain. "You're fine, kid.. Come on, let's go to the med bay. We need Bruce to fix you up, alright?" "M'kay.."

"Mr. Stark?" I say it in a soft tone. My head is still spinning. "Yeah, kid?" He sounds worried. No, no, can't be. "Can we please not talk about this.." I really don't want to talk about this. "We can wait, but eventually, we have to talk about it one day." I don't want to talk about it at all. Why do I have to. I guess I looked uncertain about it because Mr. Stark said something. "Don't worry, kiddo, I'll be with you every step of the way," it didn't sound like he was lying.

Are you sure he doesn't care? He sounds honest.

Peter Peter Peter.. He doesn't. We have been over this. He is a billionaire for fucks sake! Why would he care about you? A poor nobody.

I am not sure. Why would he want me to move in the tower with him?

Spider powers. You are a mutant. A monster who cannot be trusted in the wild. He wants to make you lower your guard.

...

I guess you're right.

Yes, of course I am. You can always trust me Peter.

"Pete! Are you here with me now?" "Huh, oh yeah, I'm sorry, I just zoned out. "" Should I trust him? No, no, no. "We are outside the Med Bay. Come on, follow me. You can walk by yourself?" He sounds worried. Why does he sound so worried? "Mhm, I can handle it," I can't. I don't want to be weak, though. Especially around Mr. Stark. I sit down on bed and wait for Dr. Branner.

◇□◇□◇□◇

I zoned out. I don't know how much time has passed. I just woke up in a medical bed with bandages. Don't know what happened. I just want to disappear. I can't, but I can go back to sleep. Close enough. "Kid, you okay?" It's Mr. Stark. "Mph? Oh yeah, I'm just.. tired," I wanna go to sleep. "Okay, I'll leave you to sleep. FRIDAY, dim the light to 10%. Good night, kid," his voice sounded calm. Was he calm that I'm finally fine? Am I fine? I don't know. Just want to get to dream land. Be fine... I hope..

○●○

A/N - one shots be wild. part 2 soon, maybe. I'm probably going to make other one shots before I make part 2. yeah, that's it. bye-bye.