Questions P.2

One-shits

•¿Questions?•

Tw- Attempt, SH, and degrading thoughts.

enjoy this somehow <3

He feels.. free.

As if he can finally be free from who he used to be. He isn't Parker anymore. He's finally Spider-man! Everyone's hero I back in business. Maybe he could do this. Maybe he can do this. Maybe it's false hope...

What if this all backfires. Mr. Stark could come get him any time he wants. His freedom could be stripped away. Maybe. Right now, it's not best to think about. He's supposed to be saving people. He can't be focusing on himself. Plus, he's been swinging scanning around the area without anything happening. Maybe he should sit down for a bit to collect his thoughts.

He looked for a rooftop to be able and calm down. As he landed, a rush of adrenaline hit. His spidey sense panicking as he looked around to find a robbery happening down below. He sighed as he quickly webbed up the man running out of the bank as he dropped down to the ground.

He landed and noticed the robber's gun. Quickly, he webbed it up, but maybe he didn't have to. The man was shocked. Peter guessed it was due to the fact Spider-man was gone for ages and then reappeared just now.

Peter doesn't even blame him. He's surprised himself. He didn't even expect himself to be there. He honestly thought he would have still been in his depressive episode by now. Oh well, surprises for both of them. Peter didn't hesitate to web the robber securely before digging into his pocket. He knows he should have his sticky notes and pen from his cocky note, leaving era. He used to use sticky note to taunt criminals as they waited for police. Kinda cruel, kinda hilarious, and kinda deserved.

Quickly, he wrote,'Better luck next time nerd :p' as he scrambled to pick up the money the robber dropped onto the floor. For a criminal, he wasn't smart enough to bring a bag with him, just his hands, apparently. They really should make schools for criminals to not be so stupid. Maybe then Peter wouldn't be here arresting 50 people in a singular day. Well, he used to, but now he didn't really do much. But then again, he is becoming Spider-man once again, so maybe he can break his streak from before the incident!

He ran back into the bank and just shoved the money into the register as he saw a bleeding woman on the floor. He sat her up and tried to cover up the would with her shirt to mild success. When he tells you he was panicking, he was panicking. He quickly ran to the back of the counter, or desk thing, and pressed the red button. Realizing the cops would be there soon, he fled the scene. He didn't feel like talking to the authority after months of his disappearance. It would be too awkward. Also, the media would have even more of a frenzy than before if he did talk to the cops.

Maybe he's giving media false hope. Who knows. He just wants to feel free. But. What about Tony? Is he... going to talk to Peter...?

Probably not. He has Flash now. The.. superior intern who isn't a pussy. Yeah. Flash is better, huh? Shit, he still cares about him. At least there's one thing Mr. Stark can't take from Peter now. Spider-man is his. Not Flash's, not Mr. Stark, it is him. Peter fucking Parker. If Mr. Stark even wants to touch it. He'll defend it. He only has aunt May and Spider-man left. He can't lose this. He won't lose this.

Day 2

He woke up, not expecting anything other than questions about Spider-man's mysterious return, but no. It was mostly about the new Stark intern. Clicking on the article, the worst thing happened. He saw... flash. Up front in the center being surrounded by the other interns he used to work with.. Saying the past tense used made him realize it fully. He can't ever work with them again. He's just a high school student now. And Flash has the entire world...

Spiderson and Irondad OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara