Chapter 1

Twitter

@NASCAR: @Blaney announced Thursday that the 2027 NASCAR Season would be his final.

@NASCARonFOX: Ryan Blaney's racing career is ending after many seasons.

********

Caroline looked at Ryan as they were getting ready to leave for Ryan's final Daytona trip as a driver. She knew he was fine but also knew it would hit him eventually.

"Kylo, go with daddy, I gotta get sis." Caroline said to Kylo. "Otay mommy!" Kylo ran out to Ryan who was getting the Ford Expedition packed up. He had already gotten Vader and Sturgill settled in the way back seat.

Caroline got Cora put in her seat, grabbed her purse, shut the lights off and headed to the suv.

She got the baby seat buckled in the seat across from Kylo then climbed in the passenger seat next to Ryan.

They headed off for Daytona, stopping at McDonald's to get breakfast then a gas station to get gas. They were headed to a gas station when Kylo cried out, "Daddy I gotta pooooop!"

Ryan chuckled, "We're almost to a gas station,"

"I don't know if I can hold it that long. It's like peakin' out!" Kylo said.

Caroline face palmed then looked at Ryan, "He's definitely your son,"

Ryan smirked proudly, "Damn right,"

They pulled into a gas station. Ryan took Kylo in to use the bathroom, and Caroline stayed in the car with Cora.

Once Ryan and Kylo came back out, and Ryan got Kylo buckled back in, they started driving the rest of the way to Daytona.

Kylo was asleep and snoring by the time they hit the South Carolina, Florida border. "Sounds like you," Caroline made a playful jab toward Ryan.

"Hey I don't snore!" Ryan replied.

Caroline laughed, "Okay you might not snore....that bad...but you fart in your sleep, and I think that's worse than snoring."

Ryan held a smirk on his face then laughed. "Yep. And proud of it."

"Oh, God." Caroline face-palmed.

******

They got to Daytona, got to the track and got settled in the bus. They had nothing really going on so they decided since the kids were asleep, they would try to take a nap. Probably one of the last naps before Ryan's final Daytona week goes down.