~18

Author's POV:

Jungkook wide opened his eyes and screamed.

Jk: Y/n!!

Jin was staring out of the window emotionless. Jungkook saw him and got out of bed. He ran towards the door but before he could open it Jin stopped him.

Jin: Where do you think you're going?

Jk: Where's Y/n? Did something happen to her!? Please tell me

Jin: Oh you wanna know? Why though? You're the one who created this mess...yet again

Jk: This one wasn't on purpose. I really lost control.

Jin: You say that everytime. Should I believe you?

He was right. He of course wouldn't believe him..

Jk: I-I swear I didn't mean it. I really love her.

Tears started forming in his eyes.

Jin: No I'm going to get you erased from her memory and you are going back to the kingdom.

Jk: N-No hyung p-please not there. I don't want to be the king. I would have turn off my emotions and it's painful.

Jin: I don't want to hear anything. You are going next week..

Just then Namjoon entered..

Namjoon: Jin that's too harsh. We can give him some other punishment.

Jin: We have tried almost everything on him. He doesn't have any discipline in his life and needs to learn some.

Namjoon: We have gone through it you know how painful the process is right? He is our little brother we can't do this to him.

Jk: Yes Namjoon hyung please don't send me there.

Jin: You cannot speak between us. Get out Jungkook we will talk in private.

Jk: No I'm no-

Namjoon: Go Kook

He spoke softly. Jungkook had no option and left. Jimin was already outside seated on the couch. He turned around and saw Jungkook walking towards. Jimin clenched his teeth. He was furious and got up walking towards Jungkook. He pinned him to the wall strangling him hard. Tears fell from his eyes as his were deep red in anger.

Jimin: How could you!! I fucking trusted you..!! Why would you hurt her!! How foolish of her that she thought you have changed!!

He screamed at him. Jungkook broke down too.

Jk: I-I'm sorry I swear it was not on purpose.

Jimin: You say that every fucking time!! I beg you please leave her.

Jk: Where is Y/n? Is she okay?

Jimin: She almost died because of you!! How can you do this to her!! Do you have any idea how much she loved you!!

Jk: I loved her too!! It was fucking mistake! I'm ready to do anything to make up for it

Jimin: Anything?

Jk: Yes anything..

Jimin: Then leave her fucking alone!

He left him and walked out of the house... Jungkook just stood there. He then ran towards the room where Y/n was. His eyes widened looking at her condition. He took slow steps towards her. He was scared of hurting her again. He didn't trust himself around her. He sat near her bed and held her hand in his placing a kiss on it. He started sobbing hard.

Jk: Y/n baby I'm sorry. Please wake up. I promise I won't hurt you again. I'll do anything to change myself. Please.

She moved her hand a bit. Jungkook lifted his face to look at her. Her eyes were moving as she slowly opened them. She looked around the room.

Jk: Y-Y/n?

She looked at him. Her eyes widened as she pulled her hand away..

Y/n: Wh-What are you doing here? Where is Jimin!? Please get out!

She started panicking and moved away from him.

Jk: Y/n I won't hurt you. I promise. Just let me hold you.

He extended his arm but she slapped it away.

Y/n: No Please don't touch me!! I don't want to see you! I don't know you anymore. Just get out of my life. You almost killed me!!

She screamed at him. His heart broke listening to her harsh words.

Jk: It wasn't the real me Y/n. You know it right? Please baby just listen to me once.

Y/n: I'm not believing you again. I feel so stupid to think that you could ever change. I know you are apologising just so you can use me again and throw me away. Just leave my room now!

She screamed again. He started sobbing in front of her.

Jk: Please just hear me out then I promise I'll leave.

Y/n: I don't want to hear a word. Please get out-

Jk: Shut the fck up Y/n! Just listen to me! 

She flinched as he screamed at her. He soon realized it and regretted. She started sobbing and panicking.

Jk: Y/n.. I'm sorry

Y/n: Please get out and call Jimin.

She started shivering. He left her hand and got up. He left the room as he didn't want to hurt her more. Namjoon and Jin were seated on the couch. Jin walked towards him and screamed.

Jin: Why were you in-

Jk: She's awake.

He bumped into his shoulder and left the house.

He wasn't furious at Y/n but at himself. If only he had tried to control himself a little more nothing would have happened. He has decided to go their kingdom. He can't afford to hurt her more. She is already in pain because of her. He has nothing to loose now. He already lost her it's time he can switch off his emotions. He sat in his car and drove off as tears started streaming down his face.

To be continued...