Chapter Twenty one

Next morning

Tae came down to have breakfast but to his surprise jungkook wasn't there. He checked in the kitchen too but he wasn't present there either.

Tae : bunny didn't wake up yet? That is very unusual let me check.

Tae went to jk's bedroom to check on him
He stood out and knocked at the door he didn't get any reply so he went inside as the door wasn't locked. He saw jk was still sleeping. He sits beside him and looks at him with love filled eyes. He raised his hand to caress his cheeks. But the moment his rough hand came into contact in jk's soft cheeks his eyebrows frowned.

Tae : oh my god. His body is burning. Baby wake up.
He didn't get any reply so sook him a bit

Tae : baby wake up

Jk groaned and woke up . His head was aching so much so he caress it

Tae : baby let's go to the doctor you have a fever(said with a concerned voice)

Jk : I am fine. Just bring me a first aid box.

Tae hurriedly went to bring it and after getting brining it opened it . Remove the thermometer and put in jk's mouth to check his temperature.

Jk : see it not high fever just mild your taking it so seriously. I will have breakfast and medicine I will be fine by evening.

Tae nodded and went to make breakfast . He didn't know much about cooking so just boiled two eggs with chicken porridge.

Tae : here is your breakfast. Say ahh

Jk : I can eat by myself thank you.

Tae : you just rest ok baby. Now your mouth.

Jk open and tae starts to feed him. Jk was looking at tae who was taking care of him. His heart feels so warm. After the graduation incident he never in his life thought one day he would be feeding him like this calling him baby, love, heart. It all feels like a beautiful dream which he always wanted to come true but 7 years ago it was break now he is scared if woke up this beautiful dream will be break again.

Tae : what are you thinking love.

Jk : it feels like a dream. You are beside me taking care. I am afraid if we wake everything will break again . we both again become what we were.

Tae cupped his face and caressed his cheeks.

Tae : no it's not a dream. I will be beside you until my last breath. Even if you want to go away, I will still be stuck with you bun. Never forget that ok. ( said in the softest voice and kissed his forehead who closed his eyes.

After feeding him breakfast . Tae comes with medicine and a small bucket with small cloth

Tae gives medicine to jk who swoll. Tae made him lay on the bed cover with a warm duvet and sit beside him . He wet cloth in the bucket and put it, on jk's forehead.

Jk starts feeling sleepy because of medicine. Tae was sitting beside him changing clothes from time to time.

In the evening jk woke up feeling wet on his forehead and he saw tae sleeping in a sitting position. He shook him, to wake up.

Tae woke up and saw jk was looking at him.

Tae : bun how are you feeling now

Jk : much better.
Then jk realised something.

Jk : oma i didn't inform the hospital.

Tae : don't be hyper bunny. I told hobi to tell yoonji to inform your sick leave at the hospital.

Jk sign in relief

Jk : thank you

Tae : no worries baby. Let me cook something.

Jk : please order something good I want to eat something good not porridge again. Please (puppy eyes)

Tae : ok bun..

Tae went out to the room and ordered some healthy food . Food arrives and takes it to Jungkook

Tae : here food bun. Let's eat

Jk pout

Jk : you should order something good

Tae : you have a fever bun. You know right. We eat something good after you get healthy ok.

Jk nodded

Jk somehow eat it.

Tae : good boy (patted his head) now goes to sleep baby.

He made him lay on the bed and sits beside him on the chair

Jk : Taehyung might get backpain. Since morning sitting. If at night you will sit like this tomorrow for sure you get bad back pain.

Tae : it's fine bun. I can't leave like this when you aren't well understood.

Jk didn't do anything but make some space besides him telling tae lay besides him.

Tae for a while gets shocked by jk's action

Tae : it's fine bun. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

Jk : you aren't. If you really don't wanna sleep with me fine. I unde-

Tae : I'm fine. Completely fine.

Tae immediately lay on the maintaining safe distance and doesn't want to make jk uncomfortable

After a few minutes jk fall asleep because of medicine. Tae looks at jk who is asleep peacefully besides me.

Tae slowly raises his hand to caress jk's who lean more to the touch. Tae smiles looking at his love sleeping while pouting.

Tae can't move his eyes from that pout. He badly wants to kiss it. He wants to eat those lips.

He fights with his mind and stops thinking that. He wants their first kiss must be best not now. Tae peck jk's cheek hug his waist. Look at jk who was looking eternal and moonlight falling on this face making him look like an angel. His angel. His love.

Tae smiled to himself and went to sleep feeling content. Feel like he will be able to sleep peacefully after so many years.

Hope you like reading it.
Please do vote and comment on your opinion in the comment section.
Stay tuned☺