It's a emergancy!

Toreigns View, Later that night Jaden left home. I dont know why or what he was leaving for but he left without even saying bye. But I wasnt hurt. I was hopping in the shower and turned the hot water on when I heard the door open and shut. I jumped a little but I realized it was jaden. He walked in the shower with me and I covered my body.

"Toreign what are you hiding? Ive seen you naked before" He said. "I know but-" "then there's no need to hide" He laughed a little. I shrugged and Thought. "But how is this helping us become friends?" I asked. He looked in my eyes and I saw the water just dropping on his fourhead, his chest and abs and he sighed. "toreign, I cant just be your friend"He confessed with his eyes full of sincere. "It hasnt even been a month being just friends jaden" I looked at him. "and Baby That speaks volume itself, If your not mine Then I have to except the fact that you could be somebody else's" Jaden looked at me and scoffed with that "I give up" look. "baby, I want you. " He begged and kissed me. I couldnt hold in how i felt so I kissed back. "I want you too" I Said In between kisses. I felt his breathing down my neck and my heart started beating for me to be in his arms. But If I dont Stand my grounds then How will he take me seriously? I nearly got lost in the moment and Caught myself. "jaden no" I pulled away a little and He looked at me. "Im sorry." He nodded. "I didnt want you to stop, I just cant" I confessed and I kissed him on the cheek. "Is there anyway i could win your heart over again?" he asked. I shook my head no, If I told him yes then everytime we'd get into a argument and he made me angry then he would easily Know how to make it up to me, So I stayed silent. "I cant live life without you Toreign" He whispered and we both started to wash up. He sighed and before I knew it he was out of the shower and gone. I didnt know where he went but he was gone. I Finally got out of the shower and chilled in the bedroom when i got a call from Willow. "hello?" I answered

"baby girl, meet me at red lobster on Conner ave!" she yelled. "wait what?"

"hurry up Reign, It's a emergancy!" "willow what happened?" I asked and the phone line was interrupted. "hello?" I asked. "hello??" I dropped the phone and Threw on my black skinny jeans and my white fitted tank top in the closet. Only thing I was missing was my sneakers. I looked in the closet and couldnt find any. "what the hell?" I mumbled to myself. All I had were heels. I sighed and just grabbed some black heels . "Im coming willow" I muttered and I was on my way to red lobster. I figured something happened with the guy that shot jaden so I pulled up to the scence with 911 already on my speed dial. I hopped out of the car and ran into the restuaraunt when all I heard were claps. "has anyone seen Willow?" I asked and The server grabbed my hand gently and shook his head no. "well what happened?" I asked as he led me into the back out the resturaunt in a private room."Nothing" He smiled and Then i heard the violin. The server left me in the back room alone and I was completly lost. I looked over my shoulder and saw this glass window that had a conducting teacher leading a group of violinist.. I walked to the window shocked and then looked to my right at the live night lights just glooming in the night. It was a beautiful sight just listening to the peaceful music and looking at the veiw of california, But I began to get back on track. I wondered why was I here in the first place but at that moment I heard his voice. "Hey" Jadens voice spoke and I turned around to face him. "you did all this?" I asked and he nodded. "but we're not done yet." He informed. he grabbed my hand and led me through one last door. where all I saw was seafood on the table. From crab to shrimp to scampi and more! "oh my god. " I said In disbelif. "after you" He smiled. I looked at him and almost felt like crying because he was making this much harder then can be to just stay friends. I sat down and she sat on the opposite side of the table and we started eating. "what are you trying to prove jaden?" I asked in the middle of the dinner. "that i love you." he said looking up at me from his plate. "I know you love me too." He nodded , grabbing a small shrimp and feeding it to me. "mmm" I smiled in satisfaction of the food. "I do love you... but--" "I know... We're just friends"

"yeah." I sat back and slouched. jaden looked at me and took a sip of his red patrone "well cant a friend treat you to dinner?" He asked. "yeah, I guess so." I nod and smiled. "well I guess im your new bestfriend." he laughed and I couldnt help but smile at that too. That dinner was actually pleasant and friendly . We went home and later went to sleep, jaden was downstairs on the couch and I was In the bedroom alone.