63

On the first day when I came to the future city, it was nine o'clock in the morning.

    【I'm coming! ]

    [I've been looking forward to it all night]

    [Primitive society-ancient times-medieval-modern-future, the next issue should be the real homecoming, right? ]

    [No, don't think about things for so long, Bao Zaifa will never end! 】

    I slept in the hotel last night, all the guests were full of energy and ready to do tasks at any time.

    The director held a loudspeaker and sat outside the camera screen: "Welcome everyone to the future city."

    The little ones applauded: "Thank you for the welcome."

    Bubbles put his hands on his hips, as it should have said: "Of course they want to welcome us, We are here to save the world."

    "It makes sense." The little ones put down their hands and stopped applauding.

    "Future City has a strict household registration management system. People without household registration are called black households. Once found by robots patrolling the road, they will be arrested and put in jail." "So, the first task when you come to Future

    City , Go to Building C, Area B of the dungeon, find the big boss, and find a way to ask him to help you arrange household registration and work, and get a pass." "The time limit is one hour, start

    now!"

    The dungeon is not a simple set-up, but Really underground.

    This is a sci-fi city built with huge sums of money. The dungeon is dilapidated, crowded buildings are everywhere, many people live in it, and bad things happen every moment.

    A huge fluorescent lamp hangs overhead, illuminating the entire dungeon.

    Barley asked: "Director, do you have a map?"

    "There is no map, the dungeon is not big, you can explore by yourself." "

    Okay."

    A group of people are ready to set off.

    Coke was full of confidence: "We can ask others for directions."

    He ran to the front and found an old man who was sitting in front of his shop, shaking a fan to enjoy the shade: "Grandpa, do you know where Building C in District B is?" Is it?"

    The old man opened his eyes and pointed in a random direction.

    "Here?" Coke looked in the direction of his finger, "Thank you."

    The old man hummed, closed his eyes, and continued to sleep.

     Coke turned around and waved to his companions : "I found it, here it is!"    

      "Let's see who gets there first! The piggy is behind!"

     "Okay."  

    The fathers followed slowly.

    Zhou Congee sniffled: "I don't think we are needed anymore, they can come out to play alone."

     Ji Yan nodded: "Why don't we go back to the hotel to fight the landlord and let them play here by themselves for a few days "

     Since the last time, the five cubs successfully escaped from the castle, they are no longer attached to their father, and only think about doing tasks by themselves all day long.