𝐈𝐈𝐈

🧸🔪

🧸🔪

   "EDEN, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP." — Quinn spoke gently shaking the girl awake, the sunlight flooding through the room brightening it, the light hitting the wood causing it to have a more chestnut coloured look.   Eden grumbled and shook her head, "Eden." Quinn called out once more, "hmm.." The tired girl hummed out forcing her eyes open, despite how heavy they truly felt.  "Why are you so damn tired?" Quinn questioned, "oh my, god! Did you and Ethan? you know? p in the v?" Quinn giggled, "ON THE ROOF??" She whisper shouted, "unless y'all are hella quiet." Quinn said, which immediately made Edens eyebrows crease in confusion, "what..no, me and Ethan just went to the roof.." The brunette spoke before yawning and sitting up. "We didn't do anything other than that." The girl said, well, that wasn't completely true but she didn't need to know that.

"We're all hanging out as a group, so you have to get up and get ready to go." Quinn mentioned, The girl nodded mindlessly, she was half awake and didn't really know fully what was going on. "Okay, who's all going?" Eden questioned now understanding what was happening, she tugged off the duvet from her body and let it lay disheveled amongst her bed as her feet touched the cold floor. "Me, You, Sam, Tara, Mindy, Chad, Ethan and Anika." Quinn mentioned, "So the whole group, great." Eden rolled her eyes, "it would be weird if just me, you and Ethan hung out alone because we don't really 'know each-other' that well." Quinn reminds quietly, "yeah, yeah.. I know." Eden hummed, "People think Ethan has a 'crush' on you." Quinn mentions, "Ha, he better." She laughed, "no, he totally has a crush on you." Quinn jokes, "I mean, who wouldn't!" Eden questions jokingly, flipping her hair back.

"Okay, hurry up and get ready, we're leaving in an hour." Quinn spoke before leaving the room to let Eden get dressed, the girl sighed and ran her hair through her tangled hair, not caring about the hair she pulled when she did so. She hummed a song she knew as she got ready, she figured she'd have enough time to shower and do proper hygiene and such.   

Once she was done getting ready she threw on some shoes, grabbed her belongings and that when she noticed she had a message, she hadn't checked her phone since she got up since she was in a rush but she just noticed it.

Ethan 💗

3:07 AM

Ethan
don't forget to lock your window
when you wake up, baby. 💗

10:24 AM

Eden
thanks for that head up, i woke up
a lil ago and was abt to leave 💀

I'll see you at the place
we're meeting @

  EDEN WALKED TO HER WINDOW — locking in properly before closing her windows all the way. She made her way out the room and shut the door behind her, "Finally, we were starting to think you fell back to sleep!" Tara joked, a laugh came from Eden, it sounded real but it was pretty bitter overall.  "No, Quinn made sure to wake me up properly." Eden smiled, "that's good." Sam spoke before opening the door and leading the group out, "Danny is coming along, I hope that's okay." Sam mentioned last minute, considering Eden and Quinn were up ahead they could speak decently freely. "Of course, because this is some damn party, huh." Eden murmured to Quinn, "seriously, who isn't coming?" Quinn questioned quietly.