🍂 (3)

After four days

" Bibi ji app na hoti toh mera baccha aur meri behen dono Bach nahi pate .."

Naila exclaimed and joined her hands ..her eyes welled up thinking about the all possibilities if Meerab wouldn't have come at the right time..

Meerab slowly got up from the bed ..and sat taking support of the bed..

" Mera fraz tha naila ..air kaisi baat kar rahi ho..kisi ke saath bura ho mujhe bardash nahi .."

Meerab said meekly as still the pain was there in her back and head ...the hit was so powerful that her head Still spins...

" Thankyou meerab Bibi..app bahut acchi hai.."

Naila Said and walked out of the room..

Their every conversation was heard by murtasim..

Losing himself in his thoughts..he felt guilty again.....as if someone was pouring the bucket of guilt in his heart..by each passing minute...

The night when she was injured badly..he couldn't breathe seeing her in this pain...Yet she didn't complained.. didn't say anything to him...for failing to protect her ...

Being angry from him..she fulfilled her every duty of being his khanni..
She was the purest soul ...he got to know... Humanity still lives in her heart..

And he regretted that night saying he was so done with her ...how can be he ? He thought he hadn't recognised his meerab still...he hadn't explored her ..!

Till today The Meerab he knew was what she showed to him...or everyone..but the real meerab was something else ..

After that incident he couldn't hold himself that he hugged her...but she seperated him from her embarce as if she doesn't know him...Did she discard him from her heart? Thinking this he couldn't sleep at all the whole night...

Walking absent mindedly he entered the room..and was taking his steps lost in his thoughts.. on the other hand .. meerab didn't notice him as she walked taking her steps carefully towards the wardrobe...

The pain in her body was so much that she couldn't hold her back straight.. with so much difficulty she unzipped her back dress...not able to bear the pain ...she took the ointment from the drawer....when she hissed as she felt her wounds were getting fresh..that she hissed so loudly...

"Ahhhh..oucchhhhh "

Hearing her.. murtasim trace broke and he suddenly walked towards her ... saying

" Meerabbbbb?? "

but stopped in his way..when he saw her exposed back...and immediately turned to opposite side .. making awkward and shocked faces ..

Her hands immediately reached to her chest region to cover herself and turned back such that she touched the wardrobe hiding herself..she was shocked..she clearly told him ..that she wants to live alone..yet he keeps coming in her room..