Introduction

I'm surrounded by trees and nature that are singing the notes that a human being can't. I just find nature comforting and relaxing. Even tho I grew up isolated from the forests and the magic that nature has, now I'm finally free to explore every detail of it. Every leaf, every noise, and every single tiny detail that this forest has.Well not fully free...
I still have a family and a lot of friends I love and care for, I just can't leave them.

I always had an open mind about everything. I was honest and I didn't lie to people. I wish people were honest with me as well but they just weren't. But my horse never betrayed me or lied to me. I mean, he can't lie, but betray, he can. But he has never done that. That's why I love him the most, but after my family of course.

I have a loving dad and a caring mom that support me in everything I do and in every decision I make. I'm thankful for them and for their love. The only thing I don't like about them is one family they are friends with. I mean not the family in general but their son. His name is Landon and he is very manipulative and rude. He tries everything to make me fail and embarrass me.

Well, it is kinda sad that he is still trying after all these years of our families being friends.
But his sister, Layla, is different. She is my best friend. We are always together and she is always sweet and nice to me unlike her brother Landon.And also our horses, they are brothers! When our horse wanted to give birth, her mom and dad made a deal with my parents so they can get one of the two horses.And they accepted! So that was also really fun and nice to us.

But she has her friends. They are mostly kids that are from a wealthy family. I mean we are not super rich but we are also pretty wealthy. My father got the farm from his dad and his dad from his dad, so that means I'm going to get this farm next and then I'll give it to my kids. I also hang out with my first cousin Macy. She is my dad's brother's daughter. They also have a big stable with horses but ours is much bigger.

We often go riding together or just hang out outside and go on swings. She and Layla are my actual real friends. They were always there for me and whenever something happens they are there to help me go through it. I'm 15 years old and Layla and Landon are twins and they are also 15 years old. Macy is 16 years old so she is technically the mom of the friend group. I mean if u don't count Landon's best friend Philipe. He is 17 years old and he is kinda sweet. He does not act like a jerk and is not rude.

He sometimes helps me with school and he is very good with math. Macy and Layla we're saying that me and Philipe would look good together. But I just see him as a friend. I'm only 15 and I'm not ready for a relationship. But what was weird was that Landon is really good friends with Macy. Even tho we and Macy are like sisters. We act the same, we kinda look like and he still wants to hang out with her. I mean I'm not jealous but that's like having two same pencils and liking the first but hating the other one. But my parents told me that he hangs out with her because she is older and more mature, which was true. I mean she is 1 year older than us which makes sense why is Landon really good friends with Philipe.

But after all, it didn't matter, we are all just teenage kids that want attention.