-----> Episode 2

As the day ended, you hear bunch of voices call out to you, it was once again on-jo and her friends but the one calling out to you this time waa cheong-san. "Y/n, do you wanna go to my moms chicken place and try some?" He asked nervously, you decided to because you were hungry and your LOVED chicken, the thought of it made you smile and wanna get some. The thought of cheong-san giving you chicken made you happy and started smiling, cheong-san saw this and started blushing slightly, he had never received a smile like that from you, it made his heart melt knowing he is the one that made you do that.

"Sure, I would love to Cheong-san. I really like chicken, take me to your place yeah? I wanna meet my mother in law" you giggled and took his hand. You could see the poor boy's ears turn red which led to his face. "Mother in law?! Please don't say stuff like that student council!!" He said before hurrying with your hand home, leaving the others to run behind.

"Hey don't just run off with them like that cheong-san!" - I-sak
"I wanna hold the student council president's hand too!!" - Gyeoung-su
"Shut up gyeoung-su!!" - On-jo

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

"You want more?!W-well of course!! Take as much as you would like y/n!! Here, here, eat up!!" Cheong-san's mom came to you with more chicken before on-jo coukd even offer her chicken to you which made her pout. "Thank you so much, you're so kind, this chicken is delicious!! Do you mind if I take some home for me and my siblings? I will be sure to come here again and bring them if anything." You said, taking a bit of the chicken again.

Cheong-san's mother then hugged you in happiness. "Cheong-san, this is the best present you could have given me!! If you don't marry them, I'm never giving you my chicken again!!" She said, kinda scolding Cheong-san which made his eyes widen and protest. "Mom!!" You started laughing at their bickering which made all of them look at you and the mok started gushing and she felt like her heart was going to explode. "I swear cheong-san, I want 2 grand children!" "Mom, please stop! It's already bad enough they called you mother in law!" "Even better!" "Mom!"

As the other three saw you laughing, they couldn't help but laugh too, your laugh was so addicting, it was so nice...everyone was having a good time..they were all smiling..

What will happen if it all gets ruined soon...?

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

As you, i-sak, gyeoung-su headed home, on-jo stopped you to ask you something. "Y/n I have to tell and aks you something." You turned around and looked at the girl. "Yeah?" She then took her hair out and looked at you before putting something in your pocket not giving you enough time to react. "This side?...Or both? Which one looks better?" You chuckled and cupped her face, now realizing what she put in your pocket. You kissed her forehead which made her let out a small, tiny, and barely auditable gasp.

"It doesn't matter to me, as long as you think which ever looks good, I will be perfectly fine, but..maybe you should try some new styles yeah? And get some good sleep too On-jo..goodnight" You said going up your apartment stairs and waving, giving her a smile. She waved back, still in shock. "Bye...I love you" She whispered the last part, good thing you were already up your stairs to hear anything anyway.