𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

Meredith blankly stared at the wall. Her face didn't express any emotion, while the man in red cape was dying from laughter.

"Oh, I'm sorry." he said, studying her carefully once again. Wondering whether she was being serious or the pure craziness had just spoken.  Her hollow eyes obviously didn't help with either theory. "I thought you were joking."

"Are you aware of what you're asking me to do? The consequences, that will follow?" the man tried again, as if he was hoping Meredith would eventually quit. Of course, he had the power to grant her, what she wished for, however, it wasn't in his best interest.

"What's the price?" she ignored the sorcerer's questions. Crossed her arms, then cocked her head. "I'll pay whatever you want."

He sighed from disappointment. "Sweetheart, you will pay the price every single day." Started doing circles around the chamber. "Till your last breath." he stopped, when found himself dangerously close to the young woman. "Just not to me. To yourself."

The brunette licked her lips into a smile, as if she didn't expect different answer. She had thought about the consequences for months, but nothing seemed to be stopping her. There was nothing holding her back in this universe.

"Of course I could send you to another planet, Asgard, Vormir, Contraxia..." he counted. Stopped as soon as he saw Meredith's irritated look. "You wouldn't survive a day there. I have a better idea. But first, you must listen to me very carefully."

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛