I

Jeon Jungkook's pov..                                                                                                              
"Jungkook...Jungkook..."

I keep my eyes closed but I fail to hold back a smile.
"What do you want, huh?" I ask, pretending to sound tough.

He giggles and I hear little commotion, so I open one eye and see him lying down right next to me, then I quickly close them again.

"Have you seen this sky? It's incredible," He whispers.

I keep a soft smile on my face and I rest my right hand on my chest, "Jimin," I say, suddenly.

He exhales quietly before humming in response.

"Tell me...what you adore most in the world," I say, now opening both eyes and looking at him, looking up at the sky. "Could be a person, place, a thing...so, a noun."

He laughs and gently nudges me. "Uhmm..." He slowly looks into my eyes, and I notice his smile starts to fall.

I frown at that.

But watching his eyes deeply focused on my lips, then my eyes, then my nose...forehead, even..to my lips again, makes my heart beat pick up.

"I adore the feeling of freedom," He whispers, now smiling which makes me smile.

"Tell me more, flower."

He now looks back up at the sky and continues, "I adore the feeling of being stress free. I adore the feeling, of making my own rules, my own decisions...I adore feeling happy."

My heart rate increases.

"Are you happy?" I whisper.

He takes a few more seconds of staring up in silence before slowly looking back into my eyes, and nodding. Bitting his bottom lip nervously.
"I adore you, Jungkook..."

I sigh, "Yeah?"

"Yeah...you make me feel free. You remind me to listen to no one else but myself. You taught me what it's like to rely on myself to smile, and to know what I truly want...what I truly adore....you taught me how to be happy both with you, and myself on my own.."

I can't help but stare at his lips as I feel myself grow nervous.

Why nervous?

"I adore, you, Jungkook.."

He brings his left hand up and caresses my cheek, and God...this feeling.

This feeling.

Have you felt as if you needed someone? Deeply?

Crave..

I've never craved, or adored anyone as much as I adore him.

Suddenly, the sun shines even harsher on our faces.

I slowly lift my hand up to cover my face, and he covers his, too.

Then he moves his hand higher in the air.

Making the sun look as if it's shining right behind it.

I bring my hand right next to his, and his fingers touch mine. Making my heart race.

I look into his eyes and smile, and once he smiles back, I can't seem to look away.