Lost

"Have you come to surrender?" Megatron says as he laid against a building.

"Was it all worth it?" Carly asked as she climbed onto a fallen bus.

"Obviously" Megatron responded.

"All your work to bring Sentinel back, and now he clearly has all the power. It's actually almost tragic." Carly said

"Dare lecture me slave!" Megatron retorted

"Your decepticons finally conquering this planet, and yet their leader won't be you!" Carly taunted.

"It will be, me. It will always be me." Megatron said as he held his hand in front of her.

"Any minute Now, you'll be nothing but Sentinels bitch!" Carly said.

"Rahhhh!" Megatron grabbed Carly and crushed her in his hand lost in rage. He then decided to go help in the fight against the autobots to vent his frustration. "Deceptions defend the pillar!" Megatron would run and help Devcon with fighting the Autobots, changing the tide of the battle.

POV change to Sentinel and Optimus Primes battle.

"Hyyyah!" Optimus said as he tackled into Sentinel forcing him to transform back to normal.

"Always the bravest of us." Sentinel said as Optimus continued attacking him with his sword and axe. "But you could never make the hard decisions!" Sentinel began pushing Optimus back in the battle. "Our planet, will survive!" Sentinel said as he disarmed Optimus's axe. He then kicked his other arm to the side and them swung his sword cutting off his arm.

"Ahhhhhh!" Optimus yelled in pain.

Sentinel then used his shield to push Optimus to the ground, after which he stabbed his sword into Optimus's arm while pushing him forward. "We were gods once, all of us."

"Ouuh" Optimus said tired and in pain.

"But here." Sentinel said

"Please" Optimus pleaded with Sentinel to spare humanity while placing his arm on his chest.

"There will only be one!" Sentinel said as he pushed Optimus's hand away with his foot. While he did this he put down his shield and raised his sword with both of his hands. He then plunged his sword into Optimus's spark.

"Sentinel, why..." Optimus said struggling to stay alive. His eyes lights were flickering on and off.

"For cybertrons sake, Optimus." Sentinel replied as he pulled his sword out of Optimus's back.

"I'm sorry, my friends. I failed you all." Optimus said as his blue eyes turned off. He died saddened.

Sentinel then flipped Optimus over and opened up his chest. He then forcefully took the Matrix of leadership from his spark and brought it into his own. He then left towards the pillar.

POV change battle between the decepticons and Autobots.

"We need back up!" Ratchet said as he shot at Devcon.

Devcon fired at the Autobots and people.

"Rah!" Megatron pulled out his shotgun and fired at sideswipe.

"Ahh!" Sideswipe was hit by the shot and flew back.

Bumblebee was firing at Megatron and picked up a car and threw it at him.

"Decepticons attack!" Megatron said as he dodged the car thrown at him.

Some decepticon commanders realized they were being stupid in the battles and their guns were changed to vaporize people. Then the humans in the battle began to be vaporized.

"Ahhhh!" Many soldiers were vaporized.

"We need agggh!" A soldier was talking to someone but then got vaporized.

"Nononono" Sam said as he realized the Autobots were losing. The soldiers were getting slaughtered.

The wreckers were being pushed back as they failed. One even had his arm blown off.

Meanwhile the decepticons hacked the world's internet. Shutting down all communications. They also took control of the nuclear arsenals around the globe. The Autobots lost.