22 (A)

2855 words

POV: Alejandro

"Don't you walk away from me!" The annoying bitch I'm being forced to live with for however fucking long Ricardo continues being business partners with her dad, angrily stomped after me.

"Fuck off." I murmured.

It's been a month since Valentina officially left my life.

It's been pure Hell.

I thought after a month, I thought I'd heal somewhat. But the hole in my heart is still there, never repairing itself once.

Shortly after, Ricardo forced me to involve myself with a Cecelia because her father was going to promise him a hefty donation for Ricardo in his will, in exchange that I be with Cecelia.

I've hated every. Single. Minute.

I cannot stand the bitch, and never have.

It started out with mandatory, monthly dates with her that usually consisted of me give Cecelia a bored expression as she rambled about herself, and her trying to get me in bed at the end of the night.

The the frequency of dates increased, and here I am. An engaged man.

Call me a fucking actor though, because I've done one hell of a job of putting on a fake performance for the public.

People are convinced we genuinely love one another and even call us "couple goals".

I could never love anyone else, especially not Cecelia.

My heart is reserved for one woman only, and I'll never be able to see her again.

"Why did you tell the cameras to turn off when I asked you if you loved me?!" Cecelia screeched.

"It's simple. Because I don't." I answered in a monotone voice.

"Ugh, I am very aware of that! You remind me on a daily basis that you cannot stand me."

"Yet you still haven't gotten the hint to just fuck off."

"Because I love you! And I really do believe that if you just gave us a chance you would see things from my perspective too!"

"Cecelia, I'm gonna say this once. I will never be attracted to you. Ever. You are one of the filthiest women I've had to interact with in my entire life, and everyday I wake up wishing upon your death. I will never love you, so stop fucking trying."

I turned away to go to my room.

Oh yea, I made Cecelia sleep in a room on the other side of the house from me.

"It's because of her right?!" Cecelia angrily yelled.

I froze in my tracks.

"What was her name? Something like Valentine's Day? Ah I got it! Valentina! I just don't understand how you found yourself attracted to her? She's literally the size of a midget, and it definitely sucks for her because it's so obvious when she puts on weight. She compressed so you can just see all of her ugly bod-"

I crossed over to Cecelia and put my hand on neck and picked her up, slamming her against the wall.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK DOWN ON VALENTINA! IF I HEAR HER NAME COME OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, SCREW YOU FATHER'S WILL, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF YOU CUNT!" I screamed.

I ended up pressing against Cecelia's windpipe with my body weight and let her go when she started turning purple.

Unfortunately, I can't kill her.