☆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.5 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

☆ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 ☆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

As I said that we were late for class [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] was already gone for his. "Wow. He really didn't want to be late for class huh?" Ace said with a huff. 'Now I gotta wait until noon to talk to him... Wait what am I thinking? We're just friends I shouldn't sound so disappointed about something like that! Am I going nuts?!' I thought, blushing at how stupid and corny this sounded, especially when it's only about a friend about a friend.

"I don't wanna get a blemish on the first day of my glorious Night Raven education! Shake a leg, chumps! To the classroom, pronto!" Grim exclaimed as we all got up and started to run inside the hallways in hopes that we arrive before the teacher. "Hey, so what class are you guys in, anyway? You're freshmen too, right?" Ace asked to the pair. "A-1." "The headmage said we're in Class 1-A!" Yuu and Grim answered to him. "Hey, that's the same one I'm in. We got Potionology for first period." I said to the two and for some odd reason, I was happy they weren't with [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]. "Oh ho, yeah! That sounds awesome!" Grim exclaimed in joy, making Yuu laugh at his excitation. "M-maybe I don't need magic for that?" Ace mumbled, hoping he was right.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

We arrived in class rather late, but thanks to Grim and Yuu we weren't in trouble...

"Ah. You must be my new homeroom students. Hm, that's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure that you arrive properly groomed. My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin." The teacher, Divus Crewel, told us as we all took our seats next to each other. "We're going to start with the basics. And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains. The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly." He told to the class.

"Huh. So... does anyone know what a mycelia is?" I whispered to the others in hopes one of them actually knows about it. "I've never been one for like, memorizing what things are, ya know?" Ace shrugged, not caring in the slightest about class. "All I care about is how to tell the yummy plants from the yucky ones." Grim answered, only thinking about eating. Then I turned towards my last hope, Yuu. "I have strictly no idea of what he's talking about, sorry Deuce." He apologized. I just sigh in defeat, trying to at least listen to what the teacher was saying.

Classes are rather long and I barely understand anything. That's when my thoughts started to drift to [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] at first I just thought about him because I knew he was smart and he could surely help me with classes. But then I started to remember small useless details about him. His porcelain face, his sweet smile, his adorable sheep features, his calming and smooth voice. I just couldn't stop thinking about how perfect he is. 'Oh and the way his lips would feel on min-'

"Deuce are you alright?" Ace asked me, interrupting my thoughts. 'Oh my great seven. What was I thinking?!' "Y-yeah, don't worry, I'm just a little bit tired because of yesterday.." I lied sweat running down on my cheek. "Oh- Uh- if you say so.." Ace shrugged not really caring anymore.

'What was that? Why did I started to think like that? [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮] and I are just friends right? No.. You don't think about your friends this way, do you? Am I... AM I IN LOVE WITH HIM?!" I thought, pink dusting my cheeks. I really couldn't get [𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮] out of my head all the morning. No matter what I did, it made me think about him. Luckily, because of that, morning classes went rather quickly and soon it was lunch time.

"No way am I puttin' up with this boring routine day in and day out. I'm Grim, Sorcerer Prodigy, and I don't need no one to teach me how to blow stuff up!" Grim complained before running away. "The Headmage is going to be furious..." Yuu whined, running after Grim as Ace and I followed him. "Boy, that guy is not a fast learner." I said. "Not a good look to lose your only student on your first day as prefect. Want help catching him?" Ace asked Yuu with a smirk. "Please, Ace! Please, Deuce!" Yuu pleaded us. That's when Me and Ace looked at each other with an evil grin on our faces. "I do love the chocolate croissants at the co-op." Ace said. "I'd do it for an iced latte at the cafeteria." I added. Yuu grumbled not really liking the fact that he had to pay us something. "Grim's getting away... Do we have a deal, or what?" Ace taunted. "Fine.." He answered him with a sigh. "I can already taste that latte, Ace." I laughed.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝓕𝓲𝓷.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*