Chapter 4: A New Client?

Loona: *grunt in anger* Fucking Blitzo. Why do I need to call him every time? Blitzo can just fucking call him, I don't even have his fucking number Now, I need to fucking walk to the rooftop again.

*Meanwhile with Lincoln*

Lincoln: Hmm I wonder what what else I can figure out about my new abilities.

*Before he can think about anything else he hears a ring of a bell in the receptionist*.

*When he went to go see who it was he notice someone is waiting at the receptionist desk. She is roughly the size of Blitzo, with violet skin, pointed ears, red eyes with and. sharp yellow pupils, yellow teeth. She has the same tail as an imp, but has noticeable goat-like traits like horns and lavender hooves. She has a sports messy white hair, her headband is now black. For clothing, she has a dark pink shirt with noticeable stitches and an upside-down red teardrop jewel on her chest with yellow on the tip. She also wears a black torn skirt, red earrings, and pink glasses*. 

???: What kind of business is this? There's no receptionist at all

Lincoln: If you looking for our receptionist, she's busy somewhere else.

*The woman turn her head and see Lincoln, who is done taking shower wears a dark orange coat, black pants and white shirt underneath, a small black bow-tie, and fingerless gloves*.

Lincoln: Greetings. Lincoln Hellhound at your service. How may I help you?

???: Are you the boss in here?

Lincoln: *shake head* Nope. That would be Blitzo. He's the real boss. You can ask me anything if you want

???: Very well. My name is Mrs. Mayberry. I'm a-

Lincoln: A former teacher, I presume

Mrs. Mayberry: *wide eyes* How did you know I'm a teacher?

Lincoln: I have the ability to know all about emotion and body language and could immediately tell what kind of things they do. I only have to look at your expression and body and I could even tell through the way you speak or write. Your clothes are proper and tidy suggesting you're a teacher or a psychiatrist but the way you speak is more of teacher so I guess your job is a teacher.

Mrs. Mayberry: *smile* Not bad. Tell me then, what is my purpose of coming here if you can guess it?

Lincoln: Well it is obvious you want Revenge on your previous husband if I'm correct.