Sex Ed [3]

I sit in the corner of the room with my hard little todger in hand. Rose and Rune were aggressively tongue kissing close by while my sexy son Eric gives himself a rimjob.

Another sexy young man enters the room, his public hairs spilling out from his pants majestically. Eric's eyes widen in lust as the hot minor struts toward the three.

"Hey sexy stuff, my name is A.A ron~"  He leans sexily against Rune and Rose's desk, a finger wiggling itself into Rose's asshole.

"Oh fuck yeaahhh mm daddy A.A ron!~" Rose gasps out at the sexy newcomer's five foot finger entering his shit filled anus.

"Woah hes so sexy." Eric moaned, his nipples extending a foot in front of him. He begins to write in his notebook about how much he wants to mate with the sexy tall boy.

I thought to myself, 'ew, why is my son gay?' Then giggled as Rose shits all over their desk. I snap a quick photo then eat my phone in lust. Why does Rose have to be so incredibly sexy?!

I am so in love with minors. Especially that cute little bart simpson twink. Mmmm his thick uncut yellow cock was floating along in the breeze. Yummy scrummy cheese dick.

The classroom exclaims in awe as Rune shits a hard log into Rose's widened asshole. I envy that beautiful shit log.