Ken accidentally falls in love with Barbie's bra

Kens POV:

My girlfriend's car exits the driveway off to see her sexy friend Rachelle. now home alone, I go into the closet and think about my ex Ryan. Sometimes I wish we would kiss again. I hug the clothes in the closet, imagining the clothes are Ryan until I notice Barbie's bra. Accidentally, I get a weird romantic feeling throughout my body. The bra is the hottest lingerie I have ever seen. It is a beautiful shade of blue and white, reminding me of the time I accidentally fell in love with Elsa from Frozen. It was so......... beautiful. Just stunning. I had to put it on, feeling the sudden urge to make out with the gorgeous piece of lingerie. Suddenly all my problems faded away as Imagined me and Barbie's bra doing the titanic pose. "Darling your the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen before," I said to my little baby, she smiled back at me and I realized I was accidentally falling in love with a bra. Was that normal? I think so. Some guy on youtube fell in love with his car soooo.  "Oh, kiss me, beneath the milky twilight lead me out on the moonlit floor lift your open hand" I sang to the bra, she enjoyed it and I kissed her forehead.

Barbie POV:
My car pulled into the driveway after me and Rachelle's day trip to the mall that lasted 6 hours. I heard romantic song tunes coming from inside the house. Was Ken cheating on me? Maybe he and Ryan got back together. I sneak up the stairs so I can catch them red handed. Peking behind my bedroom door I saw the strangest sight. "You're here, there's nothing I fear and I know that my heart will go on" Ken sang while dancing like a cockroach around our bedroom, wearing and frequently kissing my bra that I brought to impress Ryan. "KEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

Ken POV:

Oh no Barbie is here. My romantic time with her bra is over. no. I couldn't let it be over. That beautiful lady was my only happiness in my life. "IT'S OVER" I scream at Barbie "I HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND NOW".

Barbie POV (1 year later):

When me and Rachelle were pole dancing this morning, I noticed she wasn't as into me as usual. So I decided to use the same witchcraft I used on Ken to get him into the mental asylum on Rachelle. But this time I would make her addicted to me, not my bra.