Taste Test

No real warnings for this, nothing worth warning about happens. Enjoy!

———

It feels good. Fyodor doesn't know what exactly feels better, the gloved hands palming his half hard cock through his pants or the small kisses and bites Nikolai leaves on his neck. It doesn't matter anyway, it just feels good.

And maybe a little too vulnerable for his liking.

His stray thoughts are pushed aside by Nikolai's palm touching just right and his breath hitches in his throat. He turns his head slightly to the side, red eyes fixed on the lustful gaze the white haired man gives him.

"You are soiling my pants, Kolya. Or have you forgotten we will have to walk out of here?"

Nikolai's grin widens on his face. He looks almost like a mad man which Fyodor thinks fits him well.

"Fine then. Let's take them off." He says and proceeds to undo the belt.

Fyodor doesn't protest, after all he's already agreed to this in exchange for Nikolai's help. It's a small price to pay, especially when it's so enjoyable for himself. He lifts his hips and allows the man to pull his pants and briefs down. His cock lays achingly hard against his stomach, the cool air around the heated skin making him shiver.

And then Nikolai's lips are once again sucking at his throat and his gloved fingers wrap around his cock once again.
The sensation is so heightened now that there is no other fabric but the thin lace gloves between them. Honestly, Fyodor thinks the gloves make everything better. His hips buckle and he shakes when Nikolai passes his thumb over his slit at the same time as he bites a little harder into the side of his throat. It's a sensitive spot Fyodor didn't even know he had.

"No biting." He warns and his voice comes out hoarse, showing just how worked up he really is. "Or did you forget that rule?"

"Of course not, Dos-kun. I would never go against your wishes. You hold my heart after all."

A lie. He's a fake. Fyodor knows this. Even if the man keeps blabbing about how in love he is with him he can see beyond that. He can tell that Nikolai's obsession will one day destroy both of them. But until then, he can only allow it to happen and hopefully enjoy himself.

So he lets Nikolai's hand fist his cock, stroke it. The man doesn't stop to tease, despite how much he probably wants to, they don't have much time after all. Fyodor doesn't know if he is thankful for that or not.

"Tell me, Kolya-" He starts, voice breaking as he gasps for breath. "How did we get to this from eating cake?"

The only response he gets is a chuckle. Behind the chair, Nikolai is just as worked up as he is. He undid his zipper and is stroking himself with his free hand. His movements are getting faster, more frantic as he gets desperate. He slows down, holding himself off.