Part Of Me Pt. 2

I stood quietly in the corner while Y/n's funeral was going on

I stood quietly in the corner while Y/n's funeral was going on. Every now and then people would approach me and pity me.

"Sorry for your loss." Was all they said. I didn't know how to feel. I was mad, partially because none of these people here knew how much she meant to me and it killed me inside because I couldn't express my feelings to anyone.

Soon enough everyone began to leave. When the room was empty I took the opportunity to go look at her. This would be the first time I have seen her since the hospital.

I approach her coffin and see her lying down peacefully. My tears immediately began to fall. I reach my hand in to touch her cheek. Suddenly all memories of us rushed through my mind. I couldn't hold it anymore. I fell down to my knees, crying in agony.

"Why'd you leave me so early." I sobbed trying to wipe away the tears that were rolling out of my eyes. It was no use since more tears seemed to come out.

"João, if I don't make it promise me you'll move on and you will look under our bed when you get home." Her voice echoed in my head.

I turn to look at the person who was in charge of taking her body and nod ny head. At an instant a whole crew arrives and they take the coffin so they can begin burying her.

I made it a mission to get home quickly and safely to get the letter that was under our bed. As much as I wasn't ready to read that letter I knew I had to read it. I promised her I would. I promised her that I would move on. The process will be hard but I'll make an effort. Just for her. Doing it all for her.

When I got home I threw my blazer on the kitchen counter and immediately made my way to our bedroom.

I look under the bed and see a white rectangular box. I pull it out from under the bed and place it in front of me. I stare at it for a good ten minutes as I sat comfortably on the floor.

Open it.
The voice in my head spoke and I listened.

I slowly open it and see a white envelope with my name written beautifully right in the center. I open the envelope and pull out a paper.

It had something written on it. I stare at it confused but read it nonetheless.

João, if you're reading this is because I may have left you and moved on to a better place now. Just know love that I'm happier up here were I am. No more pain. I know that in these moments you may find yourself in pain, and I am sorry you feel this way because of me but João these are things that happen in life and no one expects them to come too quickly.

It's okay to cry, let it all out. Don't save any of your tears for later. I know that before I passed away we made so many promises together and I'm sorry I couldn't keep my part of it. I'm sorry we couldn't start a happy family of five. I'm sorry I couldn't attend any of your games. Most importantly, I am deeply sorry I am not with you in the most sorrow moment of your life. However, I am hoping you keep your promise and move on. Don't mourn for me forever.

I love you, João. And I always will. I'll be looking out for you even if you can't see me. I will always be by your side, in fact I'm already by your side in this moment. I am crying along side with you but you can't see me. You may be able to feel me or not, but I am here fro you and will always be.

-Y/n, your love

I was a crying mess. The bottom of the paper was completely wet from my tears. I throw the paper aside and throw my upper body to the ground.

I ball myself up and cry until no more tears could come out of me. I was in pain. Unimaginable pain. The type of pain no human can ever explain, my heart ached and it felt as if it has been broken in many pieces.

I fell a soft aura over me. A comforting aura, I smile weakly to myself as I closed my eyes to feel it more closely. I knew it was Y/n. She had told me in the letter she would be here and she kept her word. My eyes began to close and soon enough I was asleep.

(801 Words)
I uploaded guys! Late but I did it. Please vote and I think this may be the saddest one yet. Requests are always open!