Chapter 3

The girl sighed.

“I guess I have to go straight at home..”
She muttered and continued walking, it was quite late at night, so she couldn’t find any taxi.

Y/n followed her with silent steps and stood infront of her all of sudden. The girl startled; Y/n smiled.

“Y-yeah?”

Y/n: “I’m new here, and you know.. I don’t know where I have to go, I forgot my address..”

“So?”

Y/n: “Please.. can you leave me at the main Street?”

“But it’s quite long way from here..”
The girl smiled awkwardly.

Y/n frowned.
Y/n: “That means this place is okay for you?”

“W-what do you mean?”
Y/n smirked looking around.

Y/n: “Do you think here will be any CCTV?”

The girl gulped and slightly backed away.
“w-what for?”

Y/n: “Just to clear a hurdle..”

“I-I have to go..”

Y/n: “Hey! Nice locket..”
Y/n pointed at her locket that had, JJK initials carved, that just added fuel to y/n’s anger. The girl panicked when all of sudden Y/n started wrapping a piece of cloth on her own hands.

Out of the blue, Y/n punched her face.

“Ow!”
The girl held her nose and fell down.

Y/n: “There’s no CCTV.. aren’t I so lucky?”
Y/n giggled.

“w-what do you want?”
The girl slurred.

Y/n: “Nothing.. but this is for loving my Jungkook!”
She threw another punch.

The girl was out of breath after getting a few strong punches.

Y/n: “Only I have the right to love him! To adore him! No one can do that! NO ONE!”
Her eyes went red in rage.

“Y-you’re sick!”
The girl muttered, y/n inhaled sharply and continuously threw punches on her face.
The girl passed out with her bleeding nose. Y/n clicked her tongue.

Y/n: “Can’t I just kill you? Well now I need to kill you, what if you create a trouble for me?”
Y/n smirked devilishly and stabbed her pocket knife right on her chest. Y/n smiled in satisfaction and pulled it out.

Y/n: “It’s only me, it will only be me who’ll love him and call him daddy.. you’re nothing! See now, all bloody and lying on the floor dead!”

Y/n giggled. It was for a while when realization hit her.

Y/n: “And if you’re expecting a sorry from me, then do not because it was your mistake anyways..”
Y/n scoffed and wiped off her bloody hands. She stuffed the knife in her small bag, and walked away as if nothing happened.

Time Skip.

She washed her hands and laid on the bed, sighing out loudly.

Y/n: “That was our first meet Kookie!”
She giggled.

Y/n: “The only difference is that you don’t know anything about me.. not even my name!”
Y/n pouted.

Y/n: “But guess what, I’ll be staying here now.. and attend your fan meet.. and you’ll know me so well..”
Y/n giggled.

Y/n: “I hope I just don’t do something embarrassing!”
She muttered sleepily and slept with the dreams of meeting Jungkook in person.

4 days later..