CHAPTER - 22

Author's pov

It was almost 12 now, and you and jungkook were heading to your home. Jungkook already called Mrs. Jeon telling her that you'll be staying at your home tonight as you also have to pack a few things for the little trip.

There is just silence in the car, the urge to communicate is there but no one is initiating. You know that he's angry at you and looking at him you knew that he's not going to be calm any sooner.

He's driving the car with his tattooed hand, and his other hand is resting on his side of window. The city lights falling on his face making him look ethereal. You admired his visage with your almond eyes.

He's aware of your stare on him burning him in the light of your eyes, but he won't melt. He's just upset with you and you know that. But regardless of all these things, you're his number one woman who's looking so cute and tiny in that big jacket of his with that scaredy face on, he mentally chuckled at the fact that however angry or upset he is, you would still catch his attention on you somehow and that too without doing anything. But still he won't melt!

Yn - I'm sorry Guk.

You said expecting him to say something back or even have a feud with you but he stayed silent, he ignored your words. You looked down at your lap sadly knowing that his silent treatment will destroy you. You kept quiet for the whole while that took the car to reach your home

Reaching home he pulled the brakes in the garage and went out of the car, he locked the main gates and went inside without waiting for you. Tears brimmed in your eyes at his cold Gesticulations. "Haven't you done the same with him this noon, why feeling sad now? " Your inner thoughts screamed inside your mind.

Sighing you went inside and to the kitchen to grab some water, as you were thirsty , the hunger was also poking your stomach and you needed something to calm it down, you quickly grabbed 3 packs of Rameyeon and prepared it for you and jungkook then you put it in a tray and went towards your room, luckily jungkook was still awake as he just came after showering, drying his hair with the towel. He noticed you standing at the door frame with a tray of Rameyeon, without saying anything he went back to drying his hair. You pout sadly and then entered inside, you put the tray on the table and marched towards him, you looked up at him and grabbed the towel from him by tip toeing because you hardly reach his shoulders.

He mentally chuckled at his little woman, "damn it's even hard to stay angry at her" His heart voiced out to his brain.

You hung the towel on  your right arm and held him through his biceps "so muscular" You thought, and made him sit on the bed. You then started drying his hairs with the towel without saying anything and he let you do as you command, well apparently he belongs to you and you can do anything to him and his body (in a romantic way!) And he's no one to complain cause that's the right he himself has given to you, to his precious wife.

You wanted to do everything in your favour to  melt him. You threw the damp towel on the sofa and with much courage sat on his lap. Well he was definitely shocked at your attempts coz you never initiate such romantic things but just give in to his love. Well now that you did, he held you by your waist to secure your tiny frame in his arms but he didn't look at you. "Ignoring now" You thought in your head. You hugged him tighter through his nape, digging your face in his neck making your lips quarrel with the skin on his neck, your wet lips couldn't control but to leave a peck on his gentle yet muscular milky skin. His lips parted at the sensation, eyes closed, mind telling him not to melt but damn the heart which is already beating faster than ever at just the mere touch of it's owner.

Yn - I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, please forgive your wife.

He still didn't budge.

You pulled out of his nape and matched your level with his face.

And you pecked the little mole beneath his pink lips. Your upper lip slightly touching his lower lip.

Yn - please love.

Whereas he couldn't be any more stunned but he showed nothing on his face. He's actually loving this treatment. These little wet pecks from you on spots other than his soft pink petals.

You looked at his face to find no expression at all.

You pout sadly again but still strong willed to get forgiveness from him.

You then pecked his scar on his cheek

Yn - please my prince.

Still no reaction.

Well if only you know that he's already calm and cool and happy as well but just that he's loving the way you are reacting to his mere silence. Normally you feel so shy around him, and he loves that, but he's loving your this version as well. Everything you do Or say, he just loves that.
How hopelessly is he in love with you...

You then pecked his lips.

Yn - ple-

And right then and there he lost it, before you could speak anything he impounded your rose petals in his giving a passionate and full of love kiss to you, as if telling that everything's alright now that you're in his arms. Oh Lord, how badly you needed that from him, only now you realised. Your thin hands travelled towards his brawny back. His tongue skimming over your lips in such a gracious manner, as if you're the only person who exist in his world, the only girl he adorbs soo soo much. His tongue entered your mouth through your parted lips and sloshed inside it as if your mouth is it's home. The amorous moment kept on and on until you felt out of breath and patted his sturdy shoulder indicating that your lungs need some oxygen now. He pulled away gently, a string still connecting you to him. Only now he looked at your eyes lovingly, the way he does always and your heart felt serene.

Yn - am I forgiven?

Jungkook - I'm hungry.

You pout sadly again and he pecked that cute pout of yours.

Jungkook - I'm seriously very hungry.

Saying that he adjusted you on his lap such that your legs hugged his waist and hands hugged his neck. He stood up along with you and secured you by keeping his hands at your hips.

Your face flushed red at the touch and he smirked knowing the effects he has on you. You buried your face in his neck hugging him tighter through his nape adjusting more into him to hide your tomato face and he being the man he is (the naughty side) jerked you more towards him through your buttocks. And you don't think that there's any shade of red that could be darker than how your cheeks are right now.

He walked towards the sofa and sat there with you still on his lap and his one hand now reached your waist and the other went to grab the tray. You exhale the breath that you never knew you were holding until now. You like it, his touches and everything he does to you and you're comfortable with him as well infact he himself is your comfort zone but he's the first man who you're allowing to be yours, who you're allowing yourself to, and that's what makes you shy, but you know as well that this shyness will go away soon  because you are his to devour anyway, his to romance and his to Love.

Jungkook - wanna eat or you're full with my love?

Blush

Blush

Blush

You hit his chest in shyness, adjusting yourself on the sofa to eat comfortably.

He chuckled at your actions and soon enough both of you slept in the warmth of the blooming love after such a heck of a day.

Hope you liked it please wait for the next part.
🌺🌹🌺

As my lovies wanted ❤