Information

•─────────✦❀✦────────•

Name -
[Name] or Stocking Anarchy

Age -
17

Height -
152 cm/ 4'11 (I'm sorry for all the tall people)

Weight -
(Your weight) (it's only fair considering I took your height)

Eye color -
(Your eye color)

Hair color -
Dark on the outside and light in the inside

Skin color -
(Your skin color)

Looks -

Description : [Name] or Stocking is an extremely beautiful girl

Description :
[Name] or Stocking is an extremely beautiful girl. Her age is very vague. It's never mentioned canonically but we know she's over 500 years old. She has [Your color skin] and a typical "Hime Cut" hairstyle. She has extremely long and beautiful hair, which is [Dark hair color] on the outside while [Light hair color] on the inside, and is tied with a bow ([Dark color hair] in human form, [Lighter version of dark color] in angel form). [Name] insists that everything she eats goes to her breasts, which hasn't been confirmed to be true. However, her chest is shown to be bigger than Panty's. Her eyes are [Your eye color]. She always carries a serious look on her face.

Personality -
[Name] is a levelheaded and intelligent girl, though she can be rude if provoked, especially towards her older sister, Panty. [Name] also possesses a cynical, cold and sardonic demeanor.

[Name] does not share Panty's obsession with sex. She shows interest in somewhat masochistic sexual ideas (although her sexuality is not an important part of her personality; any potential fetishes change her character very little). This is ironic since she constantly insults the demon sisters and Corset, by calling them 'BDSM loving freaks'. [Name] claims she has very special standards in men, and would rather be with someone she truly loves. She strings men along not wanting them to believe she is 'easy', and would never cheat on someone she truly loves. However, she has been shown to have a very strange and twisted vision of what being attractive is, but she also seems to judge people by what's on the inside instead of out.

She hates spicy food, just as much as Panty hates sweet food. She does not get along with Brief, either. [Name] is sometimes overshadowed by Panty when in larger audiences, such as "Sex and the Daten City" and "1 Angry Ghost". She is almost always seen carrying around a plush cat, Honekoneko (named "Bone Kitten"), whose expressions often match [Name]'s mood. She loves Honekoneko dearly and won't let anyone touch him. She is sometimes referred to as a big boobed angel warrior hottie. Like Panty, she is considered to be attractive by many men and women. It has been shown in Les Diaboliques that while she is smarter than Panty and has more common sense, she is not very intelligent as she was easily overwhelmed by Scanty and Kneesocks's form of speech.

Outfit -
Human form
[Name] has gothic lolita clothing. Her stockings in this form are blue with grey stripes. She wears them with a black dress and black slippers. The dress has white frills, a white stripe at the bottom, its waist is tied with a dark blue bow, and there is a white collar tied with a dark blue bow, complete with white sleeves at the ends.

Angel form
[Name] has a lolita, but not gothic outfit. Her stockings in this form are white with light blue stripes. She wears silver open-toed heels with straps, a loose white dress with a gray stripe at the bottom, and with white bows with light blue hearts on the sides. She also has a silver corset with a white-gray bust and a light blue heart on the front. Accessories are a silver choker with white frills, silver bracelets on both arms as well as two silver bracelets on each wrist, and white one finger gauntlets that reach her arms.

Abilities -
To prepare for battle, [Name] removes her stockings, to which she can transform into a pair of katanas. They are known as Stripes I & II, and can be attached at the base of the hilt. It's safe to assume she can form other blades as well, considering the range of weaponry at Panty's disposal. Stripes I & II are able to hurt any spiritual being, such as angels, demons and ghosts.

[Name] displays a supernatural proficiency with her katanas. This includes the ability to spin the blades fast enough to effortlessly deflect bullets, the ability to send out razor-sharp slicing waves by swinging her weapons, and the ability to spin like a top with her swords extended to damage everyone around her. It has been stated by Garterbelt that, contrary][ to her sister, she emphasizes skill over power.

Mysteriously, her plushie Honekoneko has once been seen breathing fire

•─────────✦❀✦────────•