imagine #11

A/N this imagine is by a lovely guest author!!!! they did such a good job on this imagine uwu 💖💖💖💖💖

ðŸ'–Imagine💖: You see your boyfriend Weston Koury cooking methamphetamines. "OMG your like Walter White"!! You say. "Yes my sweatheart but I am doing at work my job right now." Weston Koury says. You decide to leave him alone to do his work. The next day, you're boyfriend Weston Koury is bald. "Um Weston Koury my angle why are you bald?" You tell your Boyfriend Weston Koury. Your boyfriend Weston Koury says "I thought I heard mice. That's all we need right now". He gets into his car (gender neutral) and drives away in his car. Over the next few days, you notice you're Weston Boyfriend Koury partaking in suspichous activities. Such as, calling Saul, washing money in the washing machine, dissolving people in acid, telling people to say his name, and calling Saul. He also introduces you to his best new best friend Jesse Pinkman, the World's Best #1 Florida Man in America, his new best friend. That night you talk to your boyfriend Weston Koury "Weston Koury I think did I make you think you were Walter White" you ask Weston Koury? Weston Koury says "Who are you talking to right now? Who do you sea? Do you know how much I make in a month? I mean even if I told you you woldnt beleave it. Do you know what would happen if I wasn't on my period? A business big enough to be listed on a list of big businesses goes belly up. Dissapers. It siezes to exist with outme. No, you clearly donut no who your talking to so let, me clue you in..... .. ... ......I am in not in danger (your name)..... .. I am the in danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A guy opens his door and the other guy is on his period? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!! I am the one on my period". Your just rly confused so you break (breaking?) up with your Boyfriend Weston Koury and find a new boyfriend (Saul Goodman) because he's obvioudly the hottest character in the Breaking Badiverse.

A/N i hope u liked it nyaaa~ shoutout to the guest author!!! they are so awesome.