Werewolf

Name-
Mikaylah Jane

Nickname-
KJ, Kaylah

Gender-
Female

Age-
16

Birthday-
November, 12th

Zodiac-
Scorpio

Appearance-
Long Brown hair
Crystal blue eyes
Lightly tanned skin
5'7
125lbs

Lola Flanery

Wolves nameAmara

Wolves name
Amara

KJ has a temper and an attitude problem she can be a good friend, but only has a few close ones, she's not a people person

KJ has a temper and an attitude problem she can be a good friend, but only has a few close ones, she's not a people person. She has a low patients level and ultimately people just bother her. She has a companionate side, but most people get her cold angry side. She's gorgeous and boys fall hard, but shes off limits to most, by her own accord. She's not the friendliest in the pack, but she's definitely a powerhouse, she's usually got a sarcastic response to everyone. She's smart, extremely smart and hyper too. She loves a challenge and almost never backs down from a dare.

She enjoys watching horror films/shows, her favorite being American Horror story and fear street. Her favorite snack is salt and vinegar chips, and her favorite color is purple. Her favorite books are "If I Stay" by Gale Foreman, and "Time of The Witches" by Anna Myers. She enjoys Throwing knives and roughhousing, She also loves music, all kinds of music from classic to metal.

She doesn't like meeting new people, but she will if she must. She's allergic to seafood, she's a little closed off. She doesn't like people spreading rumors. She hates drugs and abuse. She adores all animals hunting is one thing but hurting an animal just because you can is where she'll get sensitive, also in her human form is she seen the animal killed or butchered she won't eat it, if she's hungry enough Amara will take over for her to be able to eat. She may seem to not want love but that's because she hasn't found the person who may be that for her.