Valkyries amd Trail blazers reacts Y/n as Tyler rake

Yo yo yo! welcome back everybody!

Here your favorite Boy GrimmKnight is back in the house!

All right , quick story

As so you know , Y/n Quits To becone a captain Since her Daughter died In cancer

As so you know , Y/n Quits To becone a captain Since her Daughter died In cancer .

he replace Himeko to take the lead , as he go back home to North America .

as well he grows alcoholic like Himeko and never plans to become a captain or Part of the Astral Express crew .

never again .

and So He gets another job as a Green Beret Soldier And Goes by the Name Of Tyler rake .

And goes to the title of the man who survives Death .

ok now Onto the story .

*Teleports Valkyries and the Trail blazers*

Kiana: w-woah , Where are we .

Theressa: I dont know , Kiana But everyone stay close .

Himeko: Same Goes to you guys .

March: Right!

As then they heard a flush of the toilet .

Everyone: .....

Grimm: *opens and closes the door* aahh , Nothing more than a Refreshing toilet , man Im gonna Stop eat Pizza With pineapples in taco bell .

Dan heng: *points Spear at me*

GRIMM: woah woah woah woah!!! Easy! Man God damn , im not gonna attack you , but you didnt notice something?

Dan heng: what?

Grimm: You almost  steppimg my damn trap , fool!

Dan heng looks down as he sees a Bear trap .

Grimm: And here i thought this was supposed to be a nice neighbor hood .

Kafka: Tell us who you are .

Grimm: Aye! Who are you tellin what to do!

Fu Xuan: Stand down , tell us who are you .

Grimm: The names Grimm , the Father of the holy shit ....

Fu Xuan: .....

Grimm: ALl right just kidding , I am The God father of this Place and I am the God Of Gotham .

Jin Yuan: I see its a pleasure to meet a fellow god , Tell me How fo you fight .

Grimm: I summon shit tones Of Guns that will start a motha F*cking Soviet Russia .

Fu hua: So what are we here ?

Grimm: Oh right! Today your gonna react To your favprite Boi , Y/n