vii.

HARLYM CAME OUT her shower, tying her scarf on her head as Jalen sat on the edge of her bed

HARLYM CAME OUT her shower, tying her scarf on her head as Jalen sat on the edge of her bed. It was currently 3:22 in the morning and the couple had just came back from the club.

She made sure Key got home safely before turning off her phone for the night.

"Why don't you wanna go home?"'She asked as she ran her hand through her jet black wig.

"Cause I wanna stay here." He shrugged, taking a second longer on his phone before dropping it into his lap, it slid right off his legs and landed on the carpet but he didn't care.

Harlym looked at the phone that sat on her bedroom floor, "Well if tryna sleep in my bed you gotta shower."

He wasted no time in standing up and undoing his belt, "I'll be right back then."

She watched as he walked into the bathroom, pulling off his clothes as he went. When she heard the shower turn on and the door close she grabbed his phone, noticing the 3 missed calls from who assumed to be Breah, the contact name was just the heart organ emoji but she knew it was her.

Harlym tossed the phone back down before going into the bathroom so she could do her skin care routine before laying down for the night. Before she started she looked at herself in the mirror, "Jalen?"

"Yeah?" He called out as he ducked his head under the water, he usually didn't wash his hair before going to bed but someone was smoking weed right next to him in the club and he could smell it in his hair. "I'm using this shampoo you got in here."

She turned and opened the glass door, "Can you come out?"

He glanced back at her as shampoo ran down his forehead, "Gimme a second." He looked the other way again, he would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous—his momma raised him to be loyal, he hated to go against what she taught. "Can you pass me my towel?" He asked a few seconds later when he realized she was still standing there.

"Here." She handed him the dark blue towel that he used to dry his hair and then his body before getting out of the shower.

He stepped out and looked at Harlym, neither one of them saying anything before he leaned down and kissed her, his hand going to her neck as she stepped closer and rested her hand on his still wet stomach.

Their lips moved together slowly at first then it grew gradually faster as Jalen tightened the grip he had on her neck. She moved her hands downward, resting on the towel he had secured around his waist just moments ago.

Right before she could loosen it he grabbed her hands, moving his hand away from her neck.

"Harlym," He muttered, "Ion know."