i

ㅤ

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"NOOOO! WAIT IT CAN'T END LIKE THAT?" You exclaimed as you stared at the screen with wide eyes. Waiting for 'The End.' to go away and expecting a post credit scene but still, nothing's happening. It really is the end.

'He didn't even get to say his feelings to the mc...' You thought as you felt tears building up at the corner of your eyes. No no, you can't cry. It's not that sad! It's not really sad at all!

'But he died without getting a chance to fulfill his goals...'

Placing down your phone on your desk, a groan escapes your lips as you let your head collapse on the wooden table. He was your favorite love interest from that game... Everything about his backstory, his character, mannerisms, and how he treated the mc with love and care; you really weren't expecting it to end that way.

You tried restarting the whole game, changing each choice and making sure that you'll pick the ones where it won't cause any conflicts and yet, the ending is still the same. More tragic even. He didn't even get his chance to be with the MC in every one of them.

"The game is so unfair." You scowled as you raised your head and grabbed your phone. You checked the time and realized that it's already one in the morning. Holy shit, you really stayed up late but are you surprised? Nope!

You head towards your bed and flop like a dead fish as you wrap yourself in your cold comforter and make yourself comfortable as you hummed in satisfaction when both sides of your pillow are cold. 'This is life.' You thought as a smile graced your lips but it soon faltered when you remembered the game again.

'I hope both sides of the pillow of the game developer are warm.'

That's at least enough revenge for what they did on Kazuha's ending right? Wait actually no, it's not enough but it's good for now. You're too tired and sleepy to think of curses for them so you'll just deal with it tomorrow. For now, you'll indulge yourself in a deep and comfortable slumber. But before sleep took over your whole body, one wish lingered in your mind.

'I hope I can dream about a happy ending that he's supposed to have.'

°
°
°

"Who the fuck are you?!" Your mouth gaped in horror as you stared at the man standing in front of you. He seemed to be taken aback by your sudden outburst and swearing as he almost dropped the tray he was holding (which you just noticed) and immediately rushed towards you.

"My lady, are you al—"

"Hey hey, back off! I said who are you?" You shot him a glare as you held your hand out, signalling him to stay where he is. Now that you've realized it, this is not your room at all. What on earth happened while you were sleeping?!