Baby Egg

It's been an a month Dabi ia in pain evry evening. Dabi evry day remaind him self that all thes pain in the end will be worthit. Hawks fells gulty evry single day. If he would be much cerful that day  Dabi wouldn't be in pain.
Natuo today is coming to chek up on Dabi.

Dabi heres door bell meaning that his brother and Docktor has arrived.  Hawks wasn't home so he needed to open the door.

"Helo Dabi. How are you feeling?"

"Hi. Noting has changed. Around diner time the effect of the drug ends and the pain is unbearable"

Dabi stept aside to let Natuo in the apartament. They walked to Dabis bedroom. Natsuo set up ultrasond.

"I see that Hawks made a nest for you"

"Yea he did"

"The egg looks fine. It is grown in you preaty much. Maybe nekst week we can try to get you in labor"

"Is it safe for the egg"

"Yes. The egg has grown to the right size. Actuly we can try today"

"O-okay" Dabi mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

"What if I wait those 2-3 months what will happen?"

"The egg will continue to grow in you till point were will be  needed surgery to remove the egg"

"Then do what you need to do"

Dabi took of his pants and boksera. He lied down and Natsuo put a blanket on his legs. Then Natuo put a gell on Dabis rim. Dabi felt weard knowing that his own brother was tuching him down there.' I need to tell him'

"Natuo I-"

Weird pain and presur in his lower body cut his sentence off.

" I think it is working"

" Do I call Hawks"

"No no. Fuck"

Two hours later the egg was layd. Natsuo sais that it is posible that they will have twins but he isn't sure yet. Dabi wanted to tell Natuo that he is his brother Toya but he was to tired to say anyting.

333 words

21.06.2023