chapter one

Hey I am Ana Rivera, and I am the the friendly neighbor Spider-Girl. My parents moved here from Mexico when I was a baby, we live in Brighton Falls, California. And when I was twelve years old I was bitten by a Radioactive Spider. I got spider powers like super strength,speed, reflexes, spider-sense, crawl walls and shot webs and swing around town. Even she has spider fangs  in her mouth they come out when angry.

 I made a suit and save the lives of Brighton Falls from bad guys and robbers

I made a suit and save the lives of Brighton Falls from bad guys and robbers. But I couldn't save my parents. I didn't want to go foster care or the ophanged. So I live in a abandoned warehouse. And I have a best friend Charlie, she knows that I am Spider-Girl and she helps me with my spider bike I have been making.

 And I have a best friend Charlie, she knows that I am Spider-Girl and she helps me with my spider bike I have been making

But her father died from a heart attack, and Ana was their for Charlie.
And know Ana is 18 years old, and soon is going to be Charlie 18 birthday, and theirs nothing going on in Brighton Falls, for the past two years. Their has been no bad guys or robbers causing trouble. And Ana was thinking it was time to leave and go to another place and to see what needs saving.
But everything changes when Charlie got herself a car, and it turns out to be an alien.
And two robotic alien, even one super hot blue evil car came to earth.