Wattpad Original
There are 16 more free parts

Season List of Witchfire

Season 1: Queen of the Night

Season 2: King of the Mountain

Season 3: Legion of the Lost

Season 4: Shards of a Broken Heart

Season 5: Soldier of the Sand

***

ABOUT THE SERIES

Witchfire is an urban-fantasy romance that explores several POVs over the course of seven seasons. All characters and events exist in the same story universe, and their actions and decisions impact each other in increasingly significant ways! All POVs and storylines eventually tie into each other for a big finale. Think of it as an Avengers style mashup, or a big story universe like the work of Sarah J. Maas (if you know, you know)!

You can technically read books 1 - 3 as stand alone novels, but for the most immersive experience, start here with Season 1: Queen of the Night. If you enjoy your stay, I recommend the chronological reading order outlined above.

Overall, this series has been an immensely satisfying challenge to write and I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

ABOUT THE MUSIC:

I took the phrase "Jack of all trades" to heart and made it my life's mission to be barely adequate at many things.

Music is another way that I like to tell stories, and some of my songs are even inspired by the books I post here on Wattpad! Keep an eye out in chapter headers for links to YouTube, so you can listen while you read. You can also find the links to my stuff in my bio :D

 You can also find the links to my stuff in my bio :D

ABOUT THE ART

My dream is to have a hard copy of this series one day, so I've been working on some art for chapter headers and what not.

Queen of the Night will stay exclusive to Wattpad for some time, but I couldn't wait to share what I've been working on. All the art you'll see from here on out is my own original work.

I'd be honoured if you opted to invest some of your time in my work, whatever form it takes

Stay toasty,
- AJ