(im not writing how he died check the desc)

3dr pov
splinter is mediating while leo isint in the training room cleaning as a coping mechanism, when he sees ghost mikey floating on the tree in the training room upsidedown looking really bored when splinter says "Michaelangelo..?" mikey, suprised he can see him floats over and moves his mouth like hes talking but splinter cant hear him "my son is that you?" mikey tries to say yes but all he can do is nod

"my son i cant hear you, do you rember how i tought you to do sign language?" mikey realizes he can do that and signs 'hey dad! Im a ghost now! isint that cool!' splinter laughs and crys and says "yes son thats quite interesting, how are you a spirit infront of me?" mikey signs 'idk actually, i just wasn't ready to leave yet i guess.' splinter and him talk for awhile when leo comes in and asks "sensei? Who are you talking to?" splinter turns and sees mikey gone "no one my son, come here lets mediate" "alright..."

~time skip to donnie in his lab~

Mikey picks up a pencil and draws on a sticky note. Donnie hears it ruffle since nothing is holding the paper down while mikey writes, "what the...?" he walks over to it and the pencil drops, he sees scribbles all over the paper but he cant read it. Mikey picks up the pencil again.

"WOAH! Ok casey not funny!" the pencil goes to the paper and tries to write again this time donnie is holding it down. '☆(•^-^•)☆hey dee! Its mikey!' donnie steps back laughing slightly "hah what? No way-" he steps back and analyses the handwriting as mikeys "w-what...?" he starts sobbing on the note still holding it down. 'woah dee chill didn't know you could cry like that!' donnie flips the sticky note so more paper is available 'donnie pls dont cry ˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣'

Donnie yells "how can i not?! My little brother is a ghost and i cant see him!!" mikey makes himself clear to donnie "WoAh!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaatttt???? M-mikey?" mikey signs 'yep! Its me! I turned into a ghost!' "h-how though?" 'i think its because i didn't want to leave yet?' "ok? That doesn't make sense but its good to know your here though. Thanks mikey." mikey does a thumbs up 'hey no problem bro! Wanna see something cool?' "sure?"

mikey floats over to a remote control car donnie made and floats into it, it starts rolling around donnie! "woah! Thats really interesting- hmmm that gives me an idea! Mikey!" mikey pops out of the car 'yeah?' "how would you feel if you helped me make a robot designed specifically for you to haunt it?" mikey floats around exitedly before coming to a stop and signing 'it would be difficult because there are alot of things that could happen, it has to be light enough for me to haunt it for a long time because i get tired when i haunt heavy things and it has to be able to pick things up easily and has to have a speaker so i can talk.'

"thats all do-able! I have gotten really good at building robots since- you know- um- anyways i can have casey get me the supplies for it tomorrow." *knock knock* "Donnatelo, it is time to rest, you've been- oh! Hello Michaelangelo, i see you've told Donnatelo about your prodicement." splinter says walking into donnies lab to check on him. "sensei?! You knew?" donnie says "yes my son, i was the first to know other than Michaelangelo himself." "why didn't you tell me?!" donnie says in a hurt tone. "Ask your brother."

donnie turns to mikey 'i wanted to tell you myself!" mikey signs enthusiastically, "have you told anyone else?" donnie replies, 'nope! just you and sensei!' "why?" donnie asks, 'i didn't want you to go through shock so i waited till i thought you were ready!' mikey answers, "oh- thats actually very thoughtful of you- thanks Angelo." 'ofc! (ง •̀ㅁ•́)ง" "who will you tell next?" 'Casey Probably since hes coming over tomorrow-ζ( ̄~ ̄)η' mikey replies getting a bit bored of talking/signing/answering questions.

"Alright my sons i think its past your bed time Donnatelo, Michaelangelo make sure they actually go to sleep." mikey salutes him as a yes. Donnatelo texts casey what he needs for the robot and goes to sleep for the first time since shredder shredded mikey :p

~☆~ 746 words! Not alot ik but im a beginer author so its fine (☍﹏⁰)。 this isn't my first book but its been something on my mind so i wanted to write it, lmk if you want more! dont forget to comment and vote! Thats all folks see you next Chapter, au revoir!
ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ" ~☆~