2. Tagfest

Attention all fandom enthusiasts! The Fandom Family Festival has arrived in town and we want you to join in on the fun! Let's kick off the festivities with a fan favorite (pun totally intended 🙂) activity: the #Tagfest!

Are you ready? Get set... GO!

Comment and #tag:

♡ The person who is the ultimate shipper on Wattpad. Romantic? Platonic? They love all the ships!

♡ Let's not forget the devoted OTPeers. Tag a person who only ships one pair and one true pair alone!

♡ Those hardcore fans who own merchandise of their fandom.

♡ ... and those who don't.

♡ The authors of your favorite fanfictions.

♡ Oh, and don't forget the ones who love to create fanart and edits!

♡ The most devoted fan that you know!

♡ The ones who love to binge-watch/listen to/read their fandom on repeat

♡ Of course, let's not forget your fandom squad. Who can't you fangirl/fanboy without?

♡ And why not? Let's give a shoutout to those of our favorite creators who have yet to choose a fandom to be a part of (maybe we can convince them to join us!)

Fandom lovers, unite!

Excited to learn more about the festival? Hold onto your fandom hats, folks! The big reveal day is tomorrow, but until then, let's have some fun! Jump in and #tag #tag #tag!