2- Getting together

Melisa's POV. ( 8:30 am )

It was the weekend finally,so i just decided to message one of my friends instead.

Alex: "HEY BOO,how is your morning today?"

Me: "It's alright,just woke up heard from Elizabeth today?"

Alex:"Nothing girl,maybe she is still asleep?"

Me: Possibly,but if she said anything let me know I'm still shocked about yesterday...

Alex: "Missy,it's alright she is okay."

Me: Okay thanks,see you soon."

——————
Elizabeth'a POV. ( 12:00 pm )

I was walking down my neighborhood road,seeing some kids and some adults walking and the kids playing around near their homes.

For me I was just walking wondering on what to do after the weekend. I had exams coming up in a few months and my mind is all about her...

What is going on with me? Am I..i falling in love with her..no it can't be she is such a big difference towards my actions. She is popular while I'm just a sitting dickhead who wears black every single fucking day on the way to school now days.

I felt something in my pocket,it was a bag of pills I forgot to take it wasn't drugs or anything just pills to help with my anxiety and shitty stuff.

When i entered my house,my dad was seen cooking a delicious dish with Lechon and other types of ingredients. I'm not really fluent in the language Tagalog,but I know some words like Gatas,Tubig,Tulong,Tulog,Mahal Kita,Opo,Salamat Po. Don't know much.

He saw me and shined a smile,i gave him a smile back but it disappeared when i saw a post of Melisa hanging with those 3 new kids...

"Are you alright Beth?" A nickname my dad and mom gave me before mother died due to her illness and disability. I missed my mother and I miss my father since I'm always at school I barely help them out.

"I'm alright,just really tired from doing a lot of school work and things." I said,sitting down at the dining table waiting for the food.

"That's good to hear,mind setting the table a little then you can take a quick nap before lunch is done." He said and I nodded clearing the table and setting the utensils and other stuff down.

"Salamat,let me bless you before going upstairs Kay?" I nodded and he pulled out his hand,I grabbed his placing on my forehead before heading upstairs.

As I enter my room,my head fell into lalala land making me smile a little bit then I fell straight to my slumber.

——————-
After dinner me and my friends went out to the skate-park,to do some skating since my dad allowed me to stay late out because it was the weekend of course.

When i was skating I saw one of my friends trying to kiss another girl who didn't seem interested to be touched or anything like that.

So I approached him,grabbing him arm and pulling him away nothing it was the only and only...Melisa.

"M-Melisa?" I stuttered,making eye contact with her while my friend glared at me for ruining their make-out. "You know this bitch?" He asked and i nodded,before asking her.

"Are you okay,need anything right now?" I asked,seeing her slowly nod her head 'no' So I nodded,before taking her with me leaving Jay behind me and her alone and dark.

"Did he hurt you by chance?" I looked at her,my voice turned soft as i stared at her pink cheeks.

"N-no..just left some bruises on my arm because I wanted to be letted go but he didn't listen." After Melisa and I chatted,her friends quickly ran up to her checking up on her wounds.