Caught up in a war

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐼𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𓆩♡𓆪

- 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘺 -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐘/𝐧, Peter and the rest of the children along with the beavers arrived at the house where Mr Beaver lived. His house was small but judging by the size of beavers it was perfect. The house was made of hundreds of snow covered sticks. From a distance Y/n could hear Mrs Beaver walking towards them she stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw the children.

"Oh I never thought I'd live to see this day." Mrs Beaver looked at each of the four children in awe and then stopped her gaze as she saw Y/n . The four children stepped out of the way to let Y/n through. Mrs Beaver bowed immediately.

"Princess I can't believe your here! Oh it's so good to see you my dear" she held her arms out and Y/n knelt down to hug Mrs Beaver. After she stepped away she looked at herself and brushed her fur down with her hands and turned towards Mr Beaver.

"Look at my fur! You couldn't give me 10 minutes warning?" she exclaimed

"I would've given you a week if I thought it would've helped" Mr Beaver replied and chuckled which made everyone else let out a little laugh. From the corner of Y/n's eye she could see Peter looking at her, she tried not to take notice of it and looked straight forward.'

Y/'s mind:

 'I can't give in. I can't give him the wrong signals, he's here to defeat the White Witch. That's all Y/n remember. It can't happen.'

Peter's mind:

'God she looks beautiful, as fresh as a daisy out in this snow covered land. Why isn't she looking at me? We had a moment earlier at least I think it was a moment.'

They both snapped back to reality when Mrs Beaver asked everyone to come inside.

"I'll get you some food and we can have some civilised company" She emphasised the word 'civilised' which made Mr Beaver nervously laugh and he walked behind her inside the house. All the children followed, except one. Peter grabbed Y/n's wrist and pulled her back. It took her by surprise.

"Yes Peter?" Y/n asked anxiously

"Sorry I just wanted to ask-" he paused and tried to think of something quickly since he didn't have a question he just wanted to keep looking at her.

"Yes?" Y/n's head tilted and she smiled while looking into his eyes with the most innocent and gracious look, which only made Peter more nervous. Then it came to him.

"How do you know all of these animals?" Peter finally asked, realising it was a stupid question.

"Well I am a Princess Peter you'd think I'd know the creatures who roam this land" She answered

"Yes I um I realise that now" He said embarrassed but it made Y/n chuckle slightly which made Peter blush and look at her with such admiration and awe. This made Y/n more nervous.

"We should get inside before sundown" she bowed and turned round quickly to walk inside. While Peter was left standing there.

Y/n mind: