Chapter 1

Saya was now seen cleaning her own laundry and then she stepped out of her house to go to school.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Saya:" There!! Oh, the weather's fiinine..... THe hills are green....... The laundry fluttering in the breeze..... Hope it doesn't rain, but no, it won't. Father said it wouldn't so no, it won't!!!" she said with a joyful smile on her face.

.

.

.

.

.

Fujiko was now seen giggling in amusement at the what Maxime told her, at her cafe shop, about his day yesterday.

Maxime:" H-How, embaressing!! And then I got hit by a basketball and have to wear a new pair of glasses!!!" he yelled in anger.

Fujiko:" You sure live adventures at your school." she said while giggling.

Maxime:" I hate it. I want to graduate so that I could go work outside of Japan." he said as he ate his croissant.

Fujiko:" And what work would you do?"she asked with curiousity.

Maxime:" A lawyer. That's a professuon that conduct lawsuits for clients or adives as to legal rights and obligations in other matters. You get paid 18,336,423 Yen." he said with a cheerful smile.

Fujiko:" But do you showcased these qualities?" she asked in ateasing tone as Maxime started sweating.

Maxime:" Erm......... W-Well, you see......Hehehe..." he just laughed akwardly as Fujiko just giggled.

Fujiko:" I made you a treat. Try it!" she said as she handed Maxime a plate of Guimauves as Maxime grabbed one and ate it.

Fujiko:" You always drink coffee, don't you, Maxime? I made these treats because I thought they'd go well with your breakfast." she said with a bright smile.

Maxime:" They're incredible!!! I love the texture!!!" he said with a bright smile.

Fujiko:" They're called Guimauves." she said with a cheerful smile.

[ A/n: French for Marshmallow.]

Maxime:" Oh, like the name of the cafe shop?" he asked with curiosity

Fujiko:" Yes, do you like them?" she asked witha smile while pouring some coffee on the cup.

Maxime:" Yes." he said with a bright smile before the door of the cafe shop opened revealing to be no other than Saya.

Saya:" Hmm?" she starred at Maxime in shock as Maxime starred at her aswell.