Love story

6/4/2001

I heard someone build a Minecraft home next to my swamp, Fiona and I weren't very happy. I hope they don't put their torches up, and if they do they should get donkey. Anything besides my children. They are probably ugly, their house is worse than my swamp, why is it in blocks?!

I tell Fiona and promise her I'd never cheat on her. Why'd he pick the worst spot to move in, I hope he doesn't steal me' wife!

6/5/2001

I wake up, shirtless, me and Fiona both. I see this dude starring at 'er (her) while building a "parkour thing for friends" or whatever he called it. He should've be looking at my wife like that! He hasn't even lived here for a day! I had to go confront him, I put on a robe and went out. Fiona followed curiously, as well as the children. He looked scared, till he saw Fiona.. then he got all happy! I knew he was up to 'smthn.. So I yelled, he ran over to my wife and asked her what my problem was. I thought:"what problem?! I have no problem?!" And me and my wife ran inside and went back to sleep, my yelling went by so fast that it was already night!

6/6/2001

I tried to communicate with the man the next day when he made a mining pit. He turned out to be sweet, although nothing could change my love for my wife and children, right? He blushed, it was so cute, but their is no way I could fall in love in three days, but maybe it was fate, maybe this "dream" boy isn't so bad. He was 10 years younger, but hopefully, age doesn't matter. I talked to him all day, I couldn't stop looking at his body, or those lips.. I ran away after trying to kiss him when his eyes were closed, I was so embarrassed! I know I'd never have a chance.

6/7/2001

Ah, as I watched him get up in the morning I felt so good. Fiona saw me and thought I was angry. My children knew, I would have to find out how to keep them quiet somehow. So I beat them till they couldn't talk. Fiona was scared. I told her they were probably sick so she went to go see her parents with the kids to see if they could a doctor.

It was time to make my move.. I came over, he was blushing and kissed me! Everything went by so f-fast.. it felt like a *dream*~ come true he pulled me to his Minecraft bed and gave me a Minecraft bed. He said: "put your Minecraft bed next to mine~" oh how cute that was. So I did. We had the best day ever. Fiona came home early. She couldn't find me so she assumed I was mud bathing. So she went to check.

There I was. With dream. In the mud pool. What she didn't know is that we didn't have clothes on. But she thought we were finally become friends and left. He went under and sat on my lap~

6/8/2001

I woke up, I couldn't feel Fiona, but dream, dream even knew that I was dating her. But she was scared. Locked in my closet. I felt dream in a maid dress with nothing underneath, laying on my bed. I couldn't resist. But before, I had to see Fiona and break the news, I did. Then drowned her in my my pool. Dream rebuilt it with his Minecraft skills so that it would kill people.

Oh dream, he is so fierce. He told me how much he loved me.

6/9/2001

He gave me new children, since I killed my other ones, they didn't look much like him, but more human. I didn't care though, we felt so happy, but little did I know that he wasn't just a Minecrafter. He was a person under the mask. He said "I wear a mask with a smile so nobody will judge me, that's what the mask is, that's what the point of the mask is." I took off his mask, he was beautiful. His name was Clay. He introduced me to his gaming/ streaming setup, his friends, and his family.

4/20/2002

Everything went by so fast, I even forgot to write in my journal. But today, clay proposed to me, my children were so excited. He was in his maid outfit doing his housework while I worked at a job. He called me over for lunch break. And proposed to me. To famous people in love. How could this be?!?

I accepted, our marriage was so fun. The honeymoon was in bed~ I hope we can keep it like this forever...