1266-1270

1266 Bad Hand!

Jennie thought there would be a lot of interacting events with the crowd, but she did not expect Lisa to drag her to the dance floor right away.

"Umm...your brother looks like he has something else to say...." Jennie glanced at the appalled Jisoo.

"Ignore him."

"Okay.

...

Under the large crystal ball, the man in the black suit was a fitting pair with the woman in the retro Oriental black dress as if they were a couple.

Surprisingly, Jennie seemed unfazed in front of such a charismatic person like Lisa...

As the saying went, the enemy of an enemy is a friend. A few female artistes whispered among each other. Although they were really envious, they did not really hold any ill intentions against Jennie...

"To be honest, from her outlook alone, I have no opinions about Jennie!"

"What an orchestra of beauty!"

"I'm so envious! I want to dance with the Boss too! Why aren't I as lucky as Jennie!"

One of the female artistes seemed like a fan of Jennie's. "Bro Jen wasn't really that lucky. She was ostracized by Choi Jisu's gang and could only take on small-budget projects. Now that she's become famous, everyone avoided her just because of a few words. I think she deserved it. If not, I'll be questioning my life if Choi Jisu could get her way!"

"Choi Jisu won't be controlling us anymore!" Someone else said.

Some people looked suspicious. "Even if the Boss didn't know anything about Choi Jisu, Jisoo should know how arrogant Choi Jisu was acting. I don't get why he was so lenient with her..."

"Maybe he's been unhappy about it for some time. If not, why did he recruit Jennie over to suppress her?!"

"Now, that's interesting. Since Choi Jisu lost her title as the "Lady Boss of the Manoban Corporation", can she beat Jennie?"

A slightly more experienced female artist analyzed, "Even if we factor out Lisa, Choi Jisu has a solid foundation in the industry, so it's not easy for Jennie to replace her! But she's still young and has a lot of potential. Now that Lisa has helped her out personally...we wouldn't know what could happen in the future!"

...

The rumors between Choi Jisu and Lisa had been cleared. After Lisa danced with Jennie, it meant that people no longer had to avoid Jennie anymore!

All the photographers aimed their camera on Jennie. The people who had taken photos of Jennie just now are glad that they did. Those who were afraid of Choi Jisu and had not taken any photos earlier started regretting it, so they seized the chance and took more shots now...

...

At midnight, at Platinum Palace, no.6.

The chat group was chiming non-stop. Mino ignored all of it as he knew they must be discussing the anniversary tonight.

The screen flashed with a big "GAME OVER", Mino threw away his controller angrily, then he lay down on the floor mat behind him.

Notifications still kept popping up on his phone annoyingly.

Finally, Mino opened the chat group. The latest message was a video, and Mino tapped on it.

In the video, right in the center of the dance floor, under the mesmerizing lighting, Jennie was waltzing with Lisa. It looked just like they were in a movie...