𝟏

Starr had just gotten back from her shoot, welcomed by her cats impatiently waiting by her door

Starr had just gotten back from her shoot, welcomed by her cats impatiently waiting by her door. She greets them each before leading them to the kitchen to feed them, but that didn't go to plan.

"STARR!"

"JESUS FUCK." She jumps as she hears the sudden voice from around the corner. Well, this wasn't how she was expecting her evening to go. She slowly lowers her hands from her face so she could reveal to herself the culprit of almost making her heart stop. "Izaiah, you fucking asshole. How did you even get in here?", a sigh of relief leaving her mouth.

"The spare key under your creepy gnome outside. Why do you even have that thing?", he mentions, shivering at the thought. She gives him an obvious look before smirking,

"To freak idiots like you, out."

"Very funny. Now have you heard from Jordan? He said he'd meet me by the studio but I haven't heard from him.", he says, crossing his arms and leaning against the counter.

"There's two very obvious options here. He's either with Maddy, or.."

"With Vinnie. Right. Makes sense."

"Does it really? I mean I'd want to spend more time with my girlfriend, than my best friend." She shrugs. Izaiah chuckles at her sentence before replying with,

"That's so ironic coming from you! Acting like you don't want to spend every living moment with your 'best friend'." Starr narrows her eyes at him and shakes her head.

"You know nothings coming from that, and It's going to stay that way. Whether he finds out about what I'm feeling, or not." She ends the conversation there. He raises his hands, surrendering, not wanting to push her any more than he already has.

"Now, my beautiful wonderful lovely sister. Tell me what happens in season 3 of Outer Banks, or I'll murder you." He threatens, grabbing the closest knife to him. She fake gasps and acts scared.

"Oh! Please don't kill me Mr Ghostface! I wanna be in the sequel!", laying her hand on her forehead, pretending to faint.

"Come onnnn. Pleaseeee Starr, I won't tell anyone, trust." He places his hand on his heart.

"Dude we just finished filming, goodness me, I haven't even seen the scenes come together yet, so I couldn't tell you. Sorry man." She shrugs.

"Watch you go and blab to Vinnie later." Izaiah mumbles under his breath, but loud enough for Starr to hear him.

"You're actually insane, get help." She replies, shaking her head.