my sisters story...

I DID NOT WRITE THIS, IF U DON'T WANT TO GO CRAZY LEAVE NOW (BAD GRAMMAR + PUNCTUATION BC THIS IS MY SISTER)

Hi, my name is Danny. I had this weird week. First the clouds looked like a volcano blasting. The next day hail came raining down. It was crazy! I looked at the hail, it was the size of a basketball. The next day there was a blizzard. Wow it is so cold, me and mom and dad go into blankets even our puppy named Natalie. I cannot believe our summer days are so weird, all because summer does not have crazy weather. I just live in a prairie, well anyway, The next day, I looked out the window and saw rain falling from the sky. There was snow on the ground from yesterday. The next day it was sleeting so I went outside

OUCH! the sleet hurt my head, it was like a volleyball hit on your head. CLUNK! Woah! I asked what's that", mom said dad is shoveling snow off the path". I said oh yeah dad always does that. Mom said after that, he will get a door from a town". I said "Ok." Pa was gone for two days. The two days were rain and sleet. I did not like it, it always had crazy weather. The next day Natalie was staring at the window. It was that dad was coming home. I called for my sister Tory. She came and Natalie jumped onto her. My dad was like a snowman when he came home, all of us laughed. Ha ha ha even our dog laughed, ruf ruf ruf ruf ruf dad came inside he wiped off the snow, we saw a door and windows. We started to place the door and the windows. Dad placed the door, Tory placed the windows...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

A big fat bear was coming toward our house! I called for Pa, he heard me and said it looks like we will eat a bear tonight... pa saw a deer running across the river...

One...

Two...

Three...

BOOM POW CHICKEN SALSA HIIIII-YAH!!

Pa killed the deer too. I will cut up the deer and put it in a freezing cold area. Said pa. The next day, I came to the freezing area and was surprised that the meat was gone! I yelled so loudly that the house came down. After the crash 💥, I died.

What it is like to be in heaven