Part 4

When you wake up, you notice that you're not outside, you aren't even layingdown. Instead, you're huddled in a corner, in a dark room. You could hear someonetalking, though you couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

 With your hands on your knees and your head in your lap, you look up.Where am I?, though you had a vague idea that wouldn't quite come to the surface ofyour brain. You slowly lift your head up and reach around you.

 You feel what you are sitting on and what's behind you. The floor feels hardand cool, like tile? Maybe. Behind you, your back seems to be against something hardbut not solid. A shelf? Probably. Just then you realise that the noice of this someone is gowing louder. Thevoice sounded close, but also far away. Such as someone not paying attention, or zoning out, or even thinking of something else, of why I'm here. Your mind warns you,rushed with dread. That thought feels like poison, dire. No. You shake your head andtry to focus on what the indierent voice was saying. It's muttered by a far awayPitter-Patter. Although you know that you won't be able to hear it, you listen asintently as you can.

 The only thing you are able to hear is deep, mute speaking. You can't quitepinpoint where the voice is coming from. You are urged to lean towards the voice, butare unable to move. You feel scared as well as curious, unable to tell if fear is paralysingyou or something else... 

 "They're related," A long pause "Mhm... I can tell..." The voice says, as clearand coherent as if it's speaking directly to you. You can tell it is the voice of a man.They're related? You repeat, pondering to yourself. Who is he talking to? Andwho's "they"?

"Him," The voice answers, as if he had heard you "The one who started this,all of it. The one who trapped me here, left me. And then there's that," You heard analmost inaudible gasp of someone sucking air through clenched teeth, then anotherpause. "That Kid." The way he said it sounded neither agitated nor infuriated;although, nonetheless it still unsettled you.

 Recognition in the form of a tsunami crashed down on you. You think "Kid."That's where this voice sounds familiar. How could you not have realised sooner? But...then that means. Presumptions floated around in your mind. No. He can't be talkingabout me... Can he? Guesses and second guesses fought against one another.

 "They have the same eyes, it's behind them... The last prophecy came true,this one...." A very long pause came from the voice. "This one is something elseentirely. The future..." He squinted, you aren't sure how you could tell, but you justknew that he had. "May have already been decided."

"HEY!" Someone is shaking you. "Are you okay?!?" The voice soundsunfamiliar.

(Author: Hehe, this is where the story get's very interesting...=D )